p411 referral

Would someone who is already a member on p411 please give me a, referral so that i may join
Would someone who is already a member on p411 please give me a, referral so that i may join Originally Posted by Nevaeh Rayne
You need to ask people who have actually met you and can vouch that they are sure you are legit. That is something best done privately.
What he said ^^^^ AND will clarify... Meet and know you privately. Not just a lunch or meet up at Starbucks. Remember Denver? Sigh
i can't 100% remember because i joined so long ago, but i just put in fake info to get past the first two pages ...for providers, you just have to submit links to your reviews to prove that you are legit. its men who have to have ladies, or their job, or etc verify .. right?

have you tried to go through with the process?
  • GNG
  • 03-25-2015, 05:24 PM
Men on P411 can vouch for new providers. I've done it twice.
i just put in fake info Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Huh?
Huh? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I didn't go through the whole process. I just filled in the answers with jibber jabber to see what the next page said. I can't remember the exact rules with each website, so I wanted to get as far as possible without actually submitting to see what they were. Kinda like filling out anything ...playing around on tax forms, etc. I didnt start a new account with fake info,
1) it would never be accepted
2) I already have a perfectly legit p411, notice the link in my signature

Men can vouch for new women, but this lady isn't new. She has reviews. Her reviews can do the vouching.
You need to ask people who have actually met you and can vouch that they are sure you are legit. That is something best done privately. Originally Posted by Jannisary
Good point... I like verification sites.