Provider Pricing Example 5 - Claire She Blows (Professor SL Class Project5

Provider Pricing Example 4 - Kitty Bunny Fuck (Professor SL Class Project)
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2020018
In conjunction with Professor SL's Class provider's will be presented here for you to comment on and assign a price to based on your interpretation of the Provider's Looks, TCB, Services and Reputation.

The question being... At what Hourly Rate would you see Claire She Blows?
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=175071

Comments, Showcase Critiques, Suggestions are encouraged.
CSB is like a Mammasan of the board; or at least she wants to be. She's got drama around her, punctuated by the frequent rant.

She looks incredible and the 30-second club beckons, but that's her one trick. She's a novelty.

Her posts turn me off most of the time, but occasionally I want in on the CAH games and wish we were buddies.

I'm a self-professed cheap-skate, but all I'd want from her is 30 seconds. I'm placing her value to me at $150 bng. I think she thinks she's a unicorn but she's most likely a money making ho.
I will see her again, and 🌹🌹🌹works for me.
CSB's head game is legendary, but her attitude and non submissiveness will turn off alot of people but turn on some people. For me personally, she is a sweetheart and I also consider her a friend, but 300/hr is very high at her age, no disrespect. I'd do 220, because of the baked goods.
I'd do 220, because of the baked goods. Originally Posted by Raikage
hmmmm..... Two of the whores seem to get bonus points by offering something more filling than pussy and ass to eat during sessions....
View Poll Results: At what Hourly Rate would you see Claire She Blows?
$400 (or more) 0 0%
$350 0 0%
$300 0 0%
$280 0 0%
$260 0 0%
$250 4 12.90%
$240 1 3.23%
$220 5 16.13%
$200 8 25.81%
I wouldn't 13 41.94%
A wonder lady and sweet person! Yes I have met her!
I just voted. Sorry for the delay.
3day: I am a motherfucking unicorn. If you ever decide to cough up 150, you'll find out for yourself.

Raikage: wine gets better and more expensive with age. As do I
Bad attitude will turn off a lot of guys...to others it's like modafucking pheremones.

Good body for a woman her age but I like big old tiies myself.
I have seen Claire multiple times and would see her again. Unfortunately I don't get down to the south side very often.
Bad attitude will turn off a lot of guys...to others it's like modafucking pheremones.

Good body for a woman her age but I like big old tiies myself. Originally Posted by Skip_8
I don't have the big 'ol titties unfortunately, but for my age, my boobs are fucking amazing.
I have seen Claire multiple times and would see her again. Unfortunately I don't get down to the south side very often. Originally Posted by Fletchlives
3day: I am a motherfucking unicorn. If you ever decide to cough up 150, you'll find out for yourself.

Raikage: wine gets better and more expensive with age. As do I Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Claire, I've never blown my wad from head alone in 15 minutes much less 30 seconds. Fite me irl.

But seriously what happens if I pass the challenge? Do I get a little badge or something?
Claire, I've never blown my wad from head alone in 15 minutes much less 30 seconds. Fite me irl.

But seriously what happens if I pass the challenge? Do I get a little badge or something? Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2
If I had a dollar for every time I've heard that before, I'd have a whole lotta dollars.

If you pass the challenge, you are rewarded with mind-blowing CW skills. If you blow your wad during the challenge and you've only booked 10 or 30 minutes, you are rewarded with my humorous stories for the remainder of our time together. If you blow your wad quickly and we have an hour or longer together, then you get delicious CW as many more times as you can handle it.