Provider Pricing Example 10 - Seductive Selina (Professor SL Class Project10

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2020018
In conjunction with Professor SL's Class provider's will be presented here for you to comment on and assign a price to based on your interpretation of the Provider's Looks, TCB, Services and Reputation.

The question being... At what Hourly Rate would you see Seductive Selina?
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=183495

Comments, Showcase Critiques, Suggestions are encouraged.
Selina is at a prime age and her body looks nice. Not every girl can have big natural boobs and she looks good with what she's got. She looks like she takes care of her butt too, but it looks okay. No CIM is definitely a non starter, but her prices reflect that so anyone who can respect her boundaries might feel like they're getting a good deal and I would agree. She could get away with 240
One of the most beautiful faces on Eccie or any ware.
And the best value in town, beautiful girl!

IB
Due to some of her boundaries I'd say $240 per hour is fair. I think she's really pretty and has a great body.
Due to some of her boundaries I'd say $240 per hour is fair. I think she's really pretty and has a great body. Originally Posted by RICKDOG8
Why try and fix what is not broken $200 is just fine and it is her (smart) choice!

IB
Very true! I didn't look at her current rates...my mistake. That is definitely smart of her.
View Poll Results: At what Hourly Rate would you see Seductive Selina?
$400 (or more) 1 4.00%
$350 0 0%
$300 0 0%
$280 0 0%
$260 2 8.00%
$250 4 16.00%
$240 1 4.00%
$220 0 0%
$200 16 64.00%
I wouldn't 1 4.00%
A wonder lady and sweet person! Yes I have met her!
Lovely lady. Correctly priced at 200/hr given the few limitations already noted.
I just voted. Sorry for the delay.
2nd hottest in this group, although the competition is minimal
2nd hottest in this group, although the competition is minimal Originally Posted by russellevans
I would disagree. I think Selina is the hottest in the group. Her pics don't lie. Just my .02.
27 pages of yes reviews (with a few no's in 2015) speak volumes.

ijs
Damn, I don't like to see girls with limitations, usually they are not good sessions. That's just my opinion.

She has a nice ass though.