Rules of Discretion.

While some of us are in open and allowable to hobby relationships most are not. So from guys and gals alike what are the bare minimum in rules of discretion.

1. Hobby phone. Don't use your real phone #.
2. Hobby email. Never use an email that could link to Facebook, SnapChat, Twitter, etc.
3. Don't hobby where you lay at.
4. Don't use a credit card.
5. Use a hobby name.
6. Providers don't cold call clients.
7. Hide your hobby kit.
8. Erase your text and call log when at all possible.
9. No vulgar or innuendo in text correspondence.
10. Tell no one.

Anyone have any others they'd like to add for a safe and enjoyable hobby life?
Common sense. Both are working on identity shield. But all your points are good, not criticizing though.
Don't post pictures you have also posted on social media.
Simple right click image search will pull them up thereby outing yourself.

Don't use Photo Bucket.
If a person has images blocked in their setting all they see is the link to the pictures.
By clicking it, it will sometimes pull up the users entire account. I've had to PM several people (guys and girls) and warn them to pull the pictures.
I Know one guy wasn't too happy when I sent him a PM telling him about it since he had a bunch of pictures of his wife on there LOL

DON"T go up to a guy or girl in public and say ANYTHING to them.

Mistakes I've seen
Ladies do not shower while the guy is still there and all your personal info is out. Had a friend make this mistake and the guy got all her RL info. It didn't turn out well for her.
Guys have made the same mistake. If the guy showers before or after make sure you take your pants and wallet in the bathroom with you.
While some of us are in open and allowable to hobby relationships most are not. So from guys and gals alike what are the bare minimum in rules of discretion.

1. Hobby phone. Don't use your real phone #.
2. Hobby email. Never use an email that could link to Facebook, SnapChat, Twitter, etc.
3. Don't hobby where you lay at.
4. Don't use a credit card.
5. Use a hobby name.
6. Providers don't cold call clients.
7. Hide your hobby kit.
8. Erase your text and call log when at all possible.
9. No vulgar or innuendo in text correspondence.
10. Tell no one.

Anyone have any others they'd like to add for a safe and enjoyable hobby life? Originally Posted by Permission2Look
This is just ad addendum to # but never use your daily driver PC as your "Hobby" pc. back when NetBooks were out they were perfect for hobbyist. Small, decent power etc.. and you could pack it, your hobby phone, their chargers and some notepad and pens in a VERY small tote.

I ended up redoing my Netbook (back to factory setting) for a friend.. and now i use a linux laptop with my home directory encrypted. the encryption key is 2,000 characters long.. good Fucking luck with that one
11. Don't be a dumbass
Don't bring money in other than donation, tip, and planned upcharges.
#stay away from LPMOWs
Don't trust fake reviews lol....misinformation could get u caught up
Don't take bbfs offers cause u could end up spreading a gift that keeps on giving..u really think ur that special one she only bbfs with ? Lol

Keep ur hobby stuff out of ur house...trunk....shed....garag e...homies crib etc
If ur SO does spring cleaning ur fucked
Regarding "discretion" .... "A dog that brings a "bone" will carry one!"
Regarding "discretion" .... "A dog that brings a "bone" will carry one!" Originally Posted by LexusLover
Don't bring money in other than donation, tip, and planned upcharges. Originally Posted by tbone77494
I think that's more a point towards personal physical security over being found out security.
Don't share providers incall location/room number with other providers or gentleman. I have ran across this many times when a gentleman is providing his references to me he would give the hotel name and room number they were in. If it is a private incall don't give too specific of an area, I had a gentleman even give the name of the apartments the provider lived in.

I have also had gentleman give providers personal cell numbers to me that was not listed by that provider. Guys that pass a lady screening process and she trust you enough to give you her personal number, it is not a good idea to give it to me or any other provider for screening purposes especially when they don't openly advertise their phone number
Regarding "discretion" .... "A dog that brings a "bone" will carry one!" Originally Posted by LexusLover
Originally Posted by Horsefly
Don't share providers incall location/room number with other providers or gentleman. Originally Posted by Lariyah_Cash
So keep an eye on Mr. Horsefly.
So keep an eye on Mr. Horsefly. Originally Posted by LexusLover
^^^
Addendum :
Never get personal.