What percentage of clients fit her bill.

The NBA leaves room for survival, not so sure about the other no:

And I know I can't be for everyone. If you got put with someone you were not interested in you probably won't have a good time for that reason I'd like it to be known that I do not see blacks or really overweight men.

What say you?
Who is she....? I've seen that on a few ads also..... Not just NBA but the "won't see overweight men either" bullshit......
They can be as discriminating as they want, and so can I. I give no fucks.
Yeah... this is a coherent well thought out thread.
She doesn't like you fat fucks, or you black fucks...suck it up and deal...it's not our fault you're either one of those things...

White, fit, and whores love them some Wakeup...
This would make an interesting poll.... Client demographics....
Please select the following which apply to you:
  • Fat
  • Average
  • Fit
  • Black
  • White
  • Asian
  • Arabic
  • Poor Hygiene
  • Good Hygiene
  • Quick Cummer
  • MSOG
  • MSOG ++
There's only one on that list that will disqualify someone's stinky nuts for me.

I'm sure there's more I left & someone will be butthurt and/or offended.
And added the last one on the list for GS ...

Heh.
All I can say atleast the broad was upfront and didn't wait until you pm'd her like this one broad whom shall remain nameless. Its their puss just like its my money if they don't want my money I don't want their puss why cry about it oh well
Another NBA thread to go along with the 1,000 other ones. The only thing different is that now overweight men of any color can be thrown in.

Fuck her and the horse she rode in on. There's plenty of other women that will see men of any color and weight.
They can be as discriminating as they want, and so can I. I give no fucks. Originally Posted by Thrashed
This right here!!

OP the percentage of clients she may get is the last thing you should be worrying about. Shit like that should never be an issue. You're not giving this chick money, right??

Just laugh at every "no" review she's gonna get and say she's winning.
She isn't my type.
Good thing prostitution is not legal or she would be in trouble with the law in so many ways.
I need clarification. What constitutes "really"?
"Really" is subjective. I think it is bizarre someone would have that type of restriction when a good portion of potential clients will be overweight. Seems like she wants to get paid with clients she is attracted to. Go get a boyfriend I say.
Good thing prostitution is not legal or she would be in trouble with the law in so many ways. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

Makes one wonder if prostitution were legalized would the providers have to accept appointments from any and all fucktards.
She doesn't like you fat fucks, or you black fucks...suck it up and deal...it's not our fault you're either one of those things...

White, fit, and whores love them some Ineed2Wakeup... Originally Posted by Wakeup