Activities: - BBBJ both ways, CFS
Session Length: - 1hr
Fee: - 160
Hair Color and Length: - Shoulder length, brunette
Smoking Status: - Don't know
Ethnic Background: - Latina
Physical Description: - Tall, Busty C cups

Recommendation: - Yes
Well at least you have a story to tell the grand kids.
You should have given her starfish a try while playing with those beautiful breast
TS Carla is more of a bottom than a top. I usually suggest someone like TS Tatiana or TS Kendra to first timers, even if they're not looking to be topped. I'm not sure what kind of 'flavor' of cock you we're expecting to taste lol, but hopefully you're next TS experience will be better.
Good review ,
Well at least you have a story to tell the grand kids. Originally Posted by texassapper
Oh yeah. That's a story I will keep it closely to myself but will always cherish.

But this encounter made me ponder... how influential a society/peerdom could be in defining a person's sexuality. I mean, if there were two males and two females deserted on an island since birth (and the four are the only humans on it), how each person's sexuality turns out?
... what kind of 'flavor' of cock you we're expecting to taste lol, but hopefully you're next TS experience will be better. Originally Posted by bigbrown60

Well, having eaten hundreds (ok, maybe near a hundred) of pussies since my teenage, I have developed a taste for privates, so clearly, I was expecting "something".
Jammerules Very good question ,
With her permission - phone is 469 920 0812