FT WORTH INCALL LOCATION

FT Worth Hobbyists & Providers!!!

Help me! I'm new to the area and need a safe, discreet and affordable incall location.

Anyone out there in the real estate sector and know of a rental I could split with someone in the Ft Worth area to take my incalls out of 4-5 days a week??!

I'm flexible with my schedule (days or nights) and clean, responsible, and amazing! I have a solid base of screened, safe, high-class clients and I'm seasoned in the biz. I am looking for another like-minded female to share an incall location with (split the monthly rent) or someone who is willing to share with me. I am open to a room in a house or an entire apartment with another provider (alternating days/nights). If you or someone you know wants extra money sharing their incall location OR wants to go in on something together, please text me now 832-271-3369

WE ARE BETTER TOGETHER! SUPPORT YOUR FELLOW DFW PROVIDER!

I'm corona-virus free!
I'm drama-free!
I'm crazy boyfriend-free!

Text me today & let's make some $$!
lindsey jaymes
xoxoxx
So you want an apartment or house for high traffic and you expect landlords to jump at the chance to rent to a hooker?

Promoting prostitution comes to mind.
Totally agree with Gotyour6. No landlord is going to rent you a place knowing your promoting prostitution.

"The definition of A pandering charge involves the solicitation of a prostitute to another person which does not require an exchange of money or performance of a sexual act."

So, essentialy by your asking a landlord to knowingly turn a place you expect high traffic and hand you money or exchange service for rent.

I have known a few landlords to exchange service for a place to rent, a place your going to live, but most do not allow clients to visit. If the landlord is found guilty one year in the poky +1K fine (depending on the state).
Thanks for the advice! For some reason, I thought this was a forum to openly "help" each other in the hobby and speak freely about our needs... I didn't realize I would open myself up to such harsh critics asking for help. Anyway, thanks for reading!
Thanks for the advice! For some reason, I thought this was a forum to openly "help" each other in the hobby and speak freely about our needs... I didn't realize I would open myself up to such harsh critics asking for help. Anyway, thanks for reading! Originally Posted by lindseyjaymes
We are helping.
Just not you.

Why would we want to see another landlord put themselves in a place that can land them in jail, lose their property and more because you dont want to get a hotel room and keep business and personal separate because you want to save a few bucks?
I didn't see where she said she would tell her landlord what her profession is.
  • Go4it
  • 10-12-2020, 07:51 PM
Nor did she say she was even looking for a "landlord". I took it as a search for another provider to share facilities. Far too many on here who just like to be negative and show how "smart" they are.
Thanks for the advice! For some reason, I thought this was a forum to openly "help" each other in the hobby and speak freely about our needs... I didn't realize I would open myself up to such harsh critics asking for help. Anyway, thanks for reading! Originally Posted by lindseyjaymes
You are a lot smarter now than when you first landed in Dallas, now aren't you?
I have a commercial spot in Lewisville that looks like a townhome. Very discreet. Perfect for what you need. Text me at 469 720 2678
smh.... haters.
I found this thread entertaining. But it is exactly why there is not as much opposite sex interaction on here anymore. Misogyny might be the next epidemic.
smh.... haters. Originally Posted by madisonfoxx
Sorry, dont want to rent to a whore and lose my property.

Reason you are a whore is you dont think ahead. Think ahead.

I mean, one of your posts on here is for a dentist.