Providers Only Forum?

Hi. I have heard that there is a forum for providers only on
here and I have yet to be able to find it.
I would love to know how to find
it and access it. I am a verified provider with
18 Solid Yes Reviews since my join date
10-25-2013. Please let me know if there is
something else I need to gain access to
this forum.
Thank You,
Tonya
I am not a current mod, but there were two forums for the ladies last time a looked. Each area has a LOCAL InfoShare that is restricted to verified providers. It has 4 lady moderators as WELL AS the local male moderators as members.

There was a national ladies' powder room, that was truly LADIES ONLY. Not all VPs were allowed in there and no male mods were in there.

You had to be screened and accepted by one of the designated lady mods to get in there.

May I suggest that the quickest way for you to get an answer is to send a PM to one of these ladies: ElisabethWhispers, fawn, Kelly TNT or Blaze,

Good luck.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Thank you Old Sarge. I actually found a couple of threads after I posted this one that answered my questions. Unfortunately the requirements for me to get into these forums compared to the requirements the men need to gain access to there forums is ridiculously overboard. Correct me if I am wrong but all it takes for the men to gain premium access is 1 approved Review every six weeks. Please understand I am not trying to get myself into trouble here but rather understand the logic in this. I joined Eccie on 10-25-13 so that is a little over three months ago. In those three months I have worked very hard at building a solid reputation with the gentlemen here. I have surpassed even my own expectations in this short time. I gained verified provider status in less than 8 hours and took off from there. As of now I have earned 18 solid YES Reviews and I am expecting at least 3 more to post in the near future. I have attended every social to my knowledge for my area Starting with the one held in Temple in November last year. I have posted regularly in our forums and have even been in the Eccie Chat room on several occasions. I am a very active member on this site and have earned an amazing reputation that I am very well known for. I feel as though I have more than proven that I am 100% legitimate without question. It was easier to become a verified provider than it is to have access to a ladies only forum. I am just a little confused so any one that can explain the logic in that I would sincerely appreciate the guidance on this issue. Here is the post listing the requirements:

07-20-2011, 09:21 PM #20 fawn
Queen Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

hey ladies, let me try to answer a few of your questions.... You must be an active provider with a showcase and the bio filled out, one year on the board or 250 post with active reviews....
If you feel you meet these requirements send a request to : powderroom@eccie.net

I am wondering why there is such a requirement for the powder room? We work hard to get what we have. Not every guy on here will give a review to every girl. And if we need to talk to another lady about something we have to go into a forum that the gentlemen can see and comment on. To me that seems kind of harsh on us ladies.
At the end of the day, does anyone really wish to have a private area that shares delicate information opened up for just anyone to peruse?

No.

The parameters, on this board, are different for men and women.

Neveah, I sent you a PM. Hopefully, it will explain more for you.

Best,
Elisabeth
Ladies, the post that was quoted in Post #3 is from 2011. We have newer more lenient requirements now. Write powderroom@eccie.net for more info!!

Smooch!

Lea
Ladies, the post that was quoted in Post #3 is from 2011. We have newer more lenient requirements now. Write powderroom@eccie.net for more info!!

Smooch!

Lea Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
Thank You both Lea and Elisabeth for the help. I will be sending a message to the powder room after I send this reply.

xoxoxoxo
Tonya