NYC to Trump — You’re Fired! City severs relationship with Trump Organization over criminal behavior

For four years, Trump has gotten away with murder, figuratively.

Not anymore. And never again.

New York has been waiting to get rid of Trump and his sleazy crowd.

Mission accomplished.

Fuck that guy.

https://apple.news/A4_6M5FFdSfe7Pwym0r_s0Q

NYC to Sever Trump Contracts Worth $17 Million Over 'Criminal Activity'

January 13, 2021

New York officials are putting up "you're not welcome" signs to one of their own and on Wednesday, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio announced the city was breaking ties with the Trump Organization.

Worth a reported $17 million per year, de Blasio told MSNBC's Morning Joe the city was severing all contracts with the Trump Organization, saying the legal team believes they're within their right to do so because the leadership of the company was engaged in "criminal activity."

"Inciting an insurrection against the United States government clearly constitutes criminal activity," de Blasio said. "The City of New York will no longer have anything to do with the Trump Organization. They have profited from these kinds of contracts. They will profit no longer."

The contracts cover three sites in New York City and one in the Bronx. De Blasio identified them in a tweet as the Central Park Carousel, Wollman and Lasker skating rinks and the Ferry Point Golf Course.

This is a developing story and will be updated as more information becomes available.
Mr. Trudeau build that wall!
ooh look who shows up after I call out his two weeks absence? My guess is Yssup did not even get out of his chair,
yr/hh been posting anti democracy threads for a week now!
true tds meltdown
I'm not sure if you can RTM somebody for that, Deputy Dixie. Why don't you give it a try? Make CK proud.
Another big win. H I M is growing stronger.
Yeah, Strokey. He won by a landslide.
Dont forget the PGA also told him what he can do with his golf coures
BUMP!

speaking of that PGA tournament .. how many millions did they have to cough up to settle breaking their contract?

PGA of America, Trump Organization reach settlement over 2022 PGA Championship

https://www.golfchannel.com/news/pga...a-championship

The PGA of America and the Trump Organization have reached an undisclosed settlement after the PGA removed the 2022 PGA Championship from the former president's Bedminster, New Jersey, course.

“The Trump Organization’s contribution to the golf community is appreciated,” the PGA of America said in a statement. “We are thankful the company employs hundreds of dedicated PGA Professionals and consistently gives back to the golf community through hosting charitable events and sponsoring junior golf programs. As stated in 2014 when announced, Trump Bedminster is a major championship-worthy golf course and in a portfolio along with some of the finest private and public golf courses anywhere in the world.”

The PGA selected Trump's course to host the '22 PGA Championship in 2014 before Trump was elected - or ran - for president. The year's second major championship will now take place at Southern Hills in Tulsa, Oklahoma. It will be a record fifth time that the venue will host the event and the first since Tiger Woods won there in 2007.

“It has become clear that conducting the PGA Championship at Trump Bedminster would be detrimental to the PGA of America brand and would put at risk the PGA’s ability to deliver on many programs and sustain the longevity of our mission,” Jim Richerson, the PGA of America's president said following the decision in January.

The Trump Organization's executive vice president, Eric Trump, still showed gratitude towards the PGA in a statement.

“We have great respect for the work of the PGA," he said. "Over the past 20+ years, we have enjoyed working with the PGA to deliver to our club members and the public some of the greatest golf experiences anywhere in the world. We look forward to continuing to support the mission of the PGA and its professionals, who are the best in the golf industry.”
Now the question is “Will the PGA use any Trump course in the future?”
Yes
... The "Criminal Activity" statement is worth a Billion dollars.
Surely hope you New Yorkers don't mind your tax money
going to PAY for suits involving slander and libel. $$$$$

Been almost a year... They surely better find
the "criminal activity" fast.
Funny thing... Some o' those contracts there were NOT cut.
I wonder why?

#### Salty

I wonder why?

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I recommend a forensic audit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I wonder why?

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Has Trump won any lawsuits yet for slander libel or anything else.
... uh... How does me post mention Donald Trump?

You surely must have that "Trump Derangement Syndrome"
that the lads here always mention... They got pills to cure it.

... But to answer your question - of course He has.
The offending side usually settles. How much money $$$$
should it cost the government for the Trump Organization
to get its good name back?

#### Salty