A record Black Friday!!

Another great accomplishment of BRANDON'S...thanks BRANDON we couldn't have done it without you!!

Marketwatch said it was on track to be the worst Black Friday in 70 years.

As we reported, the Biden team was in utter confusion in response to the announcement of the new variant, with Dr. Anthony Fauci appearing on CNN and saying they weren’t thinking about banning travel yet from affected areas. Then Joe Biden, a couple of hours later, saying he would be banning travel from eight African countries based upon Fauci’s recommendation to do so, earlier in the day before he went on television. What a clown show. Then having made that decision, Biden said it wasn’t going to go into effect until Monday, which makes no sense if you’re trying to respond immediately to it.

A reporter managed to track Biden down on his Thanksgiving holiday in Nantucket, RI, where he’s staying at a billionaire’s compound with family members, and asked him what he thought about the precipitous dive in the stock market.
  • WTF
  • 11-27-2021, 03:35 PM
Did it top Trumps last black Friday of 2020?

Is this ignorance, hypocrisy or both?
Dont worry. kumallah can fix it if need be
Dont worry. kumallah can fix it if need be Originally Posted by winn dixie
Nah, Joey Bribes will nominate WTF as Fed Chairman. He’ll get things straightened out.

Is this ignorance, hypocrisy or both? Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah that; and many people also have become so accustomed to being at home that instead of just being an occasional ordering member on Amazon, they're now Prime members because they order so much shit. Why go fuck around in malls and other stores not in malls when you can order the same shit and have it delivered from any store and with any brand you want for free?

Is this ignorance, hypocrisy or both? Originally Posted by WTF
You comment on things you know NOTHING about...did you say something about ignorance??
You are just like all the other BRANDON simps on here...showing your ignorance 🙄
Yeah that; and many people also have become so accustomed to being at home that instead of just being an occasional ordering member on Amazon, they're now Prime members because they order so much shit. Why go fuck around in malls and other stores not in malls when you can order the same shit and have it delivered from any store and with any brand you want for free? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Is this your man "splaining"??
Welcome to the BRANDON ass kissers club...
Welcome to the BRANDON ass kissers club... Originally Posted by bb1961
I guess Lucas learned companies do things for “free” at those fancy Ivy League institutes of higher learning!!!!

• WTF
  • 11-27-2021, 05:34 PM
You comment on things you know NOTHING about...did you say something about ignorance??
You are just like all the other BRANDON simps on here...showing your ignorance 🙄 Originally Posted by bb1961
I'm not the silly sob that post blaming Biden for a shitty Black Friday

You do know you can shop on Black Friday right....it is not just for black people.
Just nasty, boys! Why even post about it if you're not going to discuss it?

Apparently the low-hanging fruit in the PF is sour grapes.

Story I just saw mentioned there were record shoppers, but not as many good deals. I saw a lot of empty in the parking lots today.
I'm not the silly sob that post blaming Biden for a shitty Black Friday

You do know you can shop on Black Friday right....it is not just for black people. Originally Posted by WTF
... Hmmmm... reckon I'm not so sure of your
"libertarian" claim there, WTF.

When the other lads start to stow you-about here
- you quickly play the "race card"...

That's surely a move right from a Liberal's playbook!

### Salty
... Hmmmm... reckon I'm not so sure of your
"libertarian" claim there, WTF.

When the other lads start to stow you-about here
- you quickly play the "race card"...

That's surely a move right from a Liberal's playbook!

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
No shit. And like a true liberal. He’s a racist.
Welcome to the BRANDON ass kissers club... Originally Posted by bb1961
Nah homeboy. I thought it was simple fucking common sense that did not require any explaining except to only those who ride the short bus around town.

Just because you don't understand how the shopping trends have drastically changed and you want to blame Biden for something is called a not my problem in my book, but I call a you problem.
My neighbor has a package delivered to her doorstep at least 5 days a week.
Nah homeboy. I thought it was simple fucking common sense that did not require any explaining except to only those who ride the short bus around town.

Just because you don't understand how the shopping trends have drastically changed and you want to blame Biden for something is called a not my problem in my book, but I call a you problem. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You should buy more Moderna stock. Bump it up to 1500 shares. If you can afford it!!! Corner the market.