Any other alt right supporters here?

Let me tell you what the alt right is about. It's not what cnn says. It's about weatern civilization and European people and wanting to thwart the destruction of these things. Very powerful people are bent on turning the first world into the third world.
Humpty!
  • Trey
  • 06-23-2018, 08:49 AM
No, I'm not for running over women in the streets.
For money ( you forgot) ALT Right is strong more like freedom loving
No, I'm not for running over women in the streets. Originally Posted by Trey
He was trying to flee a pack of wild attackers.
Go fetch me a drink, boy!
Let me tell you what the alt right is about. It's not what cnn says. It's about weatern civilization and European people and wanting to thwart the destruction of these things. Very powerful people are bent on turning the first world into the third world. Originally Posted by bfowler
Look, I doubt you will find anyone more conservative than me, or supports President Trump any more than I do.

That being said, you can take your "alt right" shit and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.
Look, I doubt you will find anyone more conservative than me, or supports President Trump any more than I do.

That being said, you can take your "alt right" shit and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+1

Ditto!
No, I'm not for running over women in the streets. Originally Posted by Trey

That being said, you can take your "alt right" shit and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. Originally Posted by Jackie S
What do you think is conservative? Turning the western world into a shithole?
What do you think is conservative? Turning the western world into a shithole? Originally Posted by bfowler

Welcome back, DSK. Good Bye, DSK.
white supremacist? Here!!!!
Welcome back, DSK. Good Bye, DSK. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Wrong.
Wrong. Originally Posted by bfowler

then let's see what you post. go over the line, be banned. otherwise, you can stay. for now.
Go over the line? I prefer to go in a toilet. But if I can't make it then a parking lot or car wash bay will do.
Go over the line? I prefer to go in a toilet. But if I can't make it then a parking lot or car wash bay will do. Originally Posted by bfowler

if you say so, DSK. welcome back. for now.

you really should tone it down so you can poke a stick in your nemesis's eye. assup the pig.

bahahahahahahaaaaaaaa