Sexy Pics For My Foot Fetish Fans. Enjoy!

I just got a pedicure the other day and thought I would mix things up. It's so flattering to have a gentleman admire my size 6 pedicured feet.

Sexy & Classy!! Looks great
OMG! Thank you so much for that! It is wonderful to merely feel accepted having this fetish sometimes, much less be catered to!

Love the color!
Love that Color and the sandles in the first pic!!!!!! Cute
I love this so much I had to come back and say it again. Wow! Wow! Wow!
Thanks so much, everyone!

I was a little self conscious about my surgery scars showing but I just said "Who cares? My toes look hella cute today."

I was a little self conscious about my surgery scars showing but I just said "Who cares? My toes look hella cute today." Originally Posted by Vannah

Wow Vannah your toes are so sexy I never noticed the scar until you mentioned it. I was focused on those sexy toes!!

I was a little self conscious about my surgery scars showing but I just said "Who cares? My toes look hella cute today." Originally Posted by Vannah
Your surgery scars don't detract from your sexiness one bit - they just add character!
I'm certainly glad no one thinks I'm horribly disfigured! When I'm out and people ask me about the scars, I tell them I got attacked by a shark. Because who really wants to hear about a silly, drunken stripper accident anyway?
What scar? Never seen anything on you other than major cuteness.
I'm certainly glad no one thinks I'm horribly disfigured! When I'm out and people ask me about the scars, I tell them I got attacked by a shark. Because who really wants to hear about a silly, drunken stripper accident anyway? Originally Posted by Vannah
All I saw were beautiful feet and cute shoes!!!! I have scar issues too. I like the shark excuse I might borrow it!!!
What scar? Never seen anything on you other than major cuteness. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Well aren't we a major flirt today?

All I saw were beautiful feet and cute shoes!!!! I have scar issues too. I like the shark excuse I might borrow it!!! Originally Posted by Sweet Casey
It's a great excuse and some people are just gullible enough to believe it!
  • cboat
  • 06-01-2017, 10:12 AM
I'm certainly glad no one thinks I'm horribly disfigured! When I'm out and people ask me about the scars, I tell them I got attacked by a shark. Because who really wants to hear about a silly, drunken stripper accident anyway? Originally Posted by Vannah
They say having that second toe longer than the others is a sign of dominance and leadership.
They say having that second toe longer than the others is a sign of dominance and leadership. Originally Posted by cboat
That's interesting. When I was working at the club, I had a patron tell me that it was the sign of a devil woman.
There's nothing quite like a fresh pedicure to make a lady feel like she can take on the world. Loving this light pink polish!