Au revoir

In January 2020 I'll be relocating from New Orleans and moving back to NYC. These past five years being a NOLA based companion have been fanciful. Getting to know some of y'all from Louisiana and surrounding states has deeply enriched my life. Since I'll be available in New York, Boston, Philadelphia and other East Coast cities where this site isn't really used, I'm considering closing my account or if anything only popping in every several weeks. I just wanted to express my gratitude while I'm deciding how to proceed.
  • SeV
  • 12-15-2019, 06:58 AM
Best of luck in whatever you choose
You may be missing an opportunity to make this site more popular in those areas. I keep saying if a good provider in MI would join and advertise, I’ll bet she’d get some business form here
You may be missing an opportunity to make this site more popular in those areas. I keep saying if a good provider in MI would join and advertise, I’ll bet she’d get some business form here Originally Posted by John3030
Well, she could join...
I wish you luck in all your future endeavors.
You are a wonder!! Thank you for the times we spent, although too few! The best of everything to you!!
I enjoyed our double! Hugs and best to ya sexy!
  • HUMP!
  • 12-19-2019, 12:26 PM
All the best to you, Ms. Duvall.

New Orleans is an awesome place but NYC is pretty damn cool also. Good luck on your new adventure. Hope all your dreams come true. Cheers !!
Lena,

Best of luck in NYC. They are lucky 🍀 to have you relocate there. We will miss you here in Louisiana. I hope you decide to stay on Eccie. Many of us enjoy your opinion on art and the exploratory side of erotic encounters.

Thank you everyone!
That's sweet of you to say. Thanks dear.

You are a wonder!! Thank you for the times we spent, although too few! The best of everything to you!! Originally Posted by shortstroke35

I vividly remember that fateful December day. Hopefully our paths cross again.

I enjoyed our double! Hugs and best to ya sexy! Originally Posted by DallasRain

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.

Lena,

Best of luck in NYC. They are lucky to have you relocate there. We will miss you here in Louisiana. I hope you decide to stay on Eccie. Many of us enjoy your opinion on art and the exploratory side of erotic encounters.

Originally Posted by myren1900