staff stealth edits?

Has anyone else had the experience of eccie staff editing their posts without any indication of having done so, making it seem that their words are your words?

I experienced this just a couple of hours ago. Nothing will come of it since the moderator (actually an admin) of my local board that edited my post and then taunted me about it in the next post is also the moderator here in National. But, I'm just curious how commonplace this practice is.

I guess I need to grab a screenshot of this one in case he edits it, too.
edit please
You're lucky to have biomed if thats who you're referencing.
Try having crypt as a mod. He would've pointed you and talked shit in the pm.
Did that happen to you Winnsy?
You're lucky to have biomed if thats who you're referencing.
Try having crypt as a mod. He would've pointed you and talked shit in the pm. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Lol, biomed has pointed and banned me numerous times. Not for this so far but who knows. Could be enough time left for him to get in another one in before the year is out.
When a staff member has a hard on for you, for whatever their rationale is for having it, you are fucked, and not in a good way. Most of us are on this site to meet with the opposite sex, have a good time BCD for P4P and share stories about it. But, there are others on here whose fun is to troll and cyberbully, and the mods do nothing, sometimes even encourage that activity. I know a couple of mods that are totally devoted to follow my posts and do what they can to play power trips on me.

As an example, I have had a couple instances where a mod gave me temporary bans recently for what he called "reflection", one for 7 days and the other for 30 days. And, according to another admin who does not moderate in the Dallas forums where I most of my posts are in, those expired bans are not in my ban history, because they are doing so to fuck with me, and would be in trouble if a trace could be made.

So like you, when I get these "reflection" or any other non-Eccie guideline ban, I am going to have to screenshot the message when I login during the ban in the future. I also will screenshot every post I make so that something that is in violation of a GL does not mysteriously get posted on my post as well.