Tryst warning!

Hi just giving you all a heads up on tryst. My account was hacked they changed email and phone number and are asking for deposit! This is the very reason I don't ask for deposits bc piece of shit like this! If you see my pictures anywhere and the email and number do not match what I give you or what you already have don't fall for it!! I reported it but still bothers me so much!
Thanks Bae
I'm still waiting for my Tryst account to be verified.
Going on a month now
Going on a month now Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Sounds about right, someone reputable & established has to bend over backwards to get verified but scammers have no problem; some even with multiple profiles.
Going on a month now Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
You have to stay on them it took awhile for me too
Tryst support contacted me.

I admit it was my mistake.
It was my pics , I had to take off the date and my name, so had to resend pics, back to square one and patiently waiting
Sounds about right, someone reputable & established has to bend over backwards to get verified but scammers have no problem; some even with multiple profiles. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Thanks Sexy

It does take a while, they give a 15 day period for process.
I appreciate them screening like us ladies & gents to stay safe.
You have to stay on them it took awhile for me too Originally Posted by Cendell M
I read the pic rules too fast haaa
ya know like the guys who don't read our profiles.
Hi just giving you all a heads up on tryst. My account was hacked they changed email and phone number and are asking for deposit! This is the very reason I don't ask for deposits bc piece of shit like this! If you see my pictures anywhere and the email and number do not match what I give you or what you already have don't fall for it!! I reported it but still bothers me so much! Originally Posted by Eves Essence
Oh no
I will look into this.
I read the pic rules too fast haaa
ya know like the guys who don't read our profiles. Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Haha right…. Yeah I hear a lot of accounts getting hacked, I enabled the extra security on mine, no problems so far! I forgot to call you the other day lmk when you’re free and I’ll call you back.
/\/\ Yes Mammm
I'll call ya this afternoon/evening, been juggling my civvy.