Palin Family Brawl V: Sarah Speaks

Is it too late for Sarah in 2016? God, I hope not.

Sarah Palin may run for office again, if only to spite ‘haters’

In Politics by Robyn Pennacchia
Oct 28, 2014

Oh for joy! Sarah Palin, who by the way still has that internet TV channel we all forgot exists, popped up on Stuart Varney’s Fox Business Network to have a chat about some things like her family’s drunken brawl and her plans for the future. Which, sadly, do not seem to include going full “Grey Gardens” and disappearing from public life altogether. In fact, they may include running for office again, just to spite her “haters.”

Via Mediaite:
“The hatred level directed against you is extraordinary and a disgrace,” Varney said at the top of his interview with Palin. “Has it driven you out of politics, driven you away from public office for good?

“No, bless their hearts, those haters out there,” Palin replied, saying the comments only “invigorate” her to keep doing whatever it is she does. The more they are pouring on, the more I’m going to bug the crap out of them by being out there with the voice, with the message, hopefully running for office in the future too.”

“They do want to destroy personally those they disagree with,” she continued. “They are very, very intolerant of those who maybe hold opposing views to their liberal, failed agenda views. So they want to crush us.”

When Varney posited to Palin that the “war on women” is really more of a “war on you,” the former governor agreed wholeheartedly, saying, “Absolutely.”
No, the “war on women” is not really a war on Sarah freaking Palin. It is no one’s fault but her own that she continually says and does repulsive, tacky and stupid things. The whole reason she is even in the public eye is that she continues to do repulsive, tacky and stupid things.

Personally, I chose not to write about the Palin drunken brawl. As far as I was concerned, it didn’t actually have anything to do with the reasons I cannot stand Sarah Palin, and was kind of unnecessary. I understand that not everyone has the privilege of being taught how to behave appropriately in public. I was very lucky in having parents who taught me to have manners.

It is also probably unnecessary to point out the fact that it is patently absurd and immature for Palin to be referring to those who disagree with her as “haters,” as though we are all just jealous of how pretty she is. She sounds like Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus. However, yes, it is absurd, as Sarah Palin is a grown ass woman who is involved in politics. People are going to disagree with her and think she’s awful, just as people may disagree with me and think I am awful.

To boot, she says things that should not be tolerated, under any circumstances, by anyone with half a brain, half a grain of empathy and a sixth-grade level of understanding of the separation of church and state.

She says vicious, vicious things and then stares up with Bambi eyes wondering why no one can stand her. She makes casual jokes about baptismal waterboarding like some kind of sociopath. She is hardly just a nice lady that all the mean liberals are picking on for no good reason.

I hope she runs for office! I really do. Because the more she talks, the more absurd she sounds, and I’m pretty sure most of the country is as sick of her as I am.
Palin Family Brawl is wearing on her....
Attached Images File Type: jpg sarah.jpg (73.4 KB, 85 views)
LOL if #1 applied to this forum your ass would have been long gone no balls.
Palin Hysteria claims another libtard!

Quarantine Timmietard before the TEAbola spreads!
Timmy has a imagined sense of superiority.

BRISTOL PALIN MEETS THE LIBERAL SUPERIORITY COMPLEX

http://spectator.org/articles/60786/...iority-complex

CNN anchor Carol Costello’s apology is revealing.

By Jeffrey Lord

By now the clip of CNN’s Carol Costello mocking Bristol Palin has gone everywhere. Palin is heard on audio tape describing to police how she was physically assaulted. Costello found the moment vastly amusing. Now comes a written apology from Costello — but not an on-air apology, at least as yet.

Before time moves along, let’s stop a moment and understand what America just witnessed here.

Costello’s demeanor, not to mention her words, said everything. The CNN anchor dripped contempt for Palin. She was condescending, smirking, absolutely reveling in the physical assault of this particular young woman, broadcasting live and in living color Costello’s own decidedly imagined sense of superiority.

Clearly Costello doesn't think much of Bristol's mom, Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. But that really doesn’t answer the question. Why — how? — could a CNN anchor, a woman who is herself on record saying she was once assaulted by a boyfriend — possibly have the reaction to the Bristol tape that she did?

The answer is that in reality, Costello’s contempt has nothing to do with Bristol Palin. Nor, it should be noted, does it have anything to do with Sarah Palin. What this is really all about is another liberal elitist who, though not to the manor born herself, is attracted by the sense of moral, intellectual, and cultural superiority that is the defining if unspoken characteristic of modern American liberalism.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
let me guess your Halloween costume, Slobbrin ...

You put a stick up your ass and went as a candy apple!
let me describe my Halloween costume, Slobbrin ...

I put a stick up my ass and went as a candy apple! (fixed it for you) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Assup, you and Timmy should probably avoid going to Egypt..

Egypt has arrested seven men for taking part in a gay wedding video that went viral on social media, accusing them of inciting debauchery and undermining public morals.
The seven were arrested on Saturday after appearing in the video purporting to show the country's first gay marriage as two men exchanged rings surrounded by friends.
"Nine of the 16 participants were identified in an investigation and seven were arrested," state news agency MENA said, without specifying whether the two men at the centre of the ceremony were among those detained.
The seven were remanded in custody for up to four days, accused of "incitement to debauchery" and "publishing indecent images," MENA added.
The public prosecutor's office said in a statement that the party took place in April but the footage went viral in August, causing the police to take action to identify the men.
Prosecutors said they had also ordered "medical tests" of the men, a longstanding practice in Egypt to allegedly identify homosexuals that has been denounced by human rights groups.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middle...346563131.html
Is it too late for Sarah in 2016? God, I hope not.

Sarah Palin may run for office again, if only to spite ‘haters’ Originally Posted by timpage
Dude, give it up.

She is trash and she is going nowhere. Why not post about Dan Quayle?

It is getting unseemly, JDBarleycorn posts about Sarah because he doesn't know she is going nowhere. You do.
Palin Family Brawl is wearing on her.... Originally Posted by timpage
Her conscious is clear. How about your's?

hmmmmm
You boys is such badasses... Ride that Palin Train! WOOOOOOO!