How I feel looking at Coed

yes!!!! That is so true.
hmmm.. How do I feel as I look around?

whack-a-mole.png
If Disney World ever needs to reinvent itself, it could do so Austin Eccie style with the slogan, "The Unhealthiest Place on Earth".. Thanks, Whispers;, aka, spreading trainwreck wherever I go.
Peek a Boo, I see you��
truthfully..... It is disappointing to see it where it is at.

There was a time when MODs had a presence in threads and guided behavior along the line so that it never got as ugly as it has.

We lost a great MOD when Space got too busy and Sixx and Ztonk moved in other directions as well......

The newest MODs have little to no presence in threads and simply use the powers of being a MOD for their own benefit and amusement in my opinion.

So for months it has become more and more hostile......

Pulling a trigger and issuing points might calm things on the surface but it does not fix the problems that exist.

MODs have to want to be involved in the community...... not motivated by getting their dick wet....
Pending on the Drama I look at it this way:

On some days:

But mostly:
I simply do not post in coed anymore. It is no longer a fun place to be. Grown ups should be able to moderate themselves and act like intelligent adults. They should not need a baby sitter to watch over them. There was a time coed was a fun place. A place where both hobbyist and providers interacted like ladies and genialmen for the mear pleasure of fun banter and flirting. Regardless if it is pay to play some men still like flirting and having fun at a place we all hang out. There use to be threads like Daty for him and Daty for her, sex positions, hobby songs and so on. Now it's all personal attacts and conflict. Maybe Eccie should have a place called " the battle zone" where people can go and pick fights and battle it out smearing each other to no end. Nothing in coed benifits any side of this hobby now. Sad to see this is what such a pleasurable place has turned into, and it did not happen without the relentless bombardment of negativity.

IB
Coed, is definitely an energy vampire these days.
I want to keep up on info but damn!!!

Good thing there are endless YouTube videos of funny feline follies;
I have to watch those after reading here; you know, to reset my spirit.
truthfully..... It is disappointing to see it where it is at.
If you really find it disappointing, why do you keep causing drama?
There was a time when MODs had a presence in threads and guided behavior along the line so that it never got as ugly as it has.

We lost a great MOD when Space got too busy and Sixx and Ztonk moved in other directions as well......

The newest MODs have little to no presence in threads and simply use the powers of being a MOD for their own benefit and amusement in my opinion.

So for months it has become more and more hostile......
And you seem to be one of the more hostile posters right now. Attacking people for no apparent reason??
Pulling a trigger and issuing points might calm things on the surface but it does not fix the problems that exist.

MODs have to want to be involved in the community...... not motivated by getting their dick wet.... Originally Posted by Whispers
What is your motivation or suggestions to fix the problem?
I haven't been in the Austin boards as much because I'm not always there and TOOOOOOOOO MUCH DRAMA!!!!
It used to be that the boards were fun, informative and entertaining. Now they are dark, insulting and not worth reading at times.
When I post threads in co-ed, I try to make them light-hearted or informative. Like my thread asking for suggestions for products that some ladies should keep at incalls. That was not only for my benefit but for ALL providers to see what the guys prefer. I didn't mind you saying things in that thread because it kept it at the top for a bit although most guys didn't want to step up and say anything in the thread because of the potential fall-out.
But attacking my credibility and reputation was a low blow. I may be one of the OIOs that you refer to but I have the respect of those that know or have met me.
Good thing there are endless YouTube videos of funny feline follies;
I have to watch those after reading here; you know, to reset my spirit. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Try this for a change, all 7 hours of it:

also works as background music while being drained ....

Right now Eccie is like the most lame boring orgy in history.

...h'yar.
Attached Images File Type: gif Everybody Hates Chris Rolles Eyes.gif (30.9 KB, 259 views)

Right now Eccie is like the most lame boring orgy in history.

Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Lmao!
Micro-expressions are a motherfucker.
I have so may inappropriate captions for this gif.
Try this for a change, all 7 hours of it:

also works as background music while being drained .... Originally Posted by fun2come
I think I will pair this with my honey cinnamon candied Bavarian nuts from that festival.

I should be gold.
Thanks for the Rx doc!