Help Me Decide!

So I have to go overseas for a month or so. Should I spend my last hobby day at the strip club (variety and lots of eye candy) or with a provider (one-on-one fun)? They both have their pros and cons. Thursday will probably be my last day of fun (unless I can sneak away early next week!).

What would YOU do?
Maybe a doubles? I would go the provider route, more time to savor your meal if you don't have to hunt for it.
Yes doubles would the best of both worlds.
I vote for take a provider the club, then take her home and have your fun with her at least you get what you pay for this way!
I'd have to agree with Annika on this one - find a provider willing to go to the club, just in case there are no ladies at the club willing to do more than tease...
I've always wanted to do that. Any volunteers to go to the club with me?
I've always wanted to do that. Any volunteers to go to the club with me? Originally Posted by FS_ITC
LOVE the.club
I would go to club with provider appt lined up afterwards.
I'm leaning toward club with a provider then a session.
I'm leaning toward club with a provider then a session. Originally Posted by FS_ITC
Taking a woman to the strip clubs tend to bring a lot of attention from the strippers to your table. Pick a hottie!
Taking a woman to the strip clubs tend to bring allot of attention from the strippers to your table. Pick a hottie! Originally Posted by playingnthedark
I'm taking applications!
I'm leaning toward club with a provider then a session. Originally Posted by FS_ITC
Glad you liked my IDEA

I Have seen several clients for lunch at the club and then desert at an undisclosed location (may vary)

I can't wait to get back and do some strip club playtime again mmmmmm yes!