Encounter: GLAMAZON TGIRL ALISON JAMES!!!BIG BOOBS, BIG TITS, BIG DIG,BEST OF BOTH WORLDS(PICS ANS ONLYFANS INSIDE)

Date: 5.16.21
Name: ALISON JAMES
User ID:: NA
Phone: 310-626-5601
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: https://onlyfans.com/alisonjames
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...=311419&page=1
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria
Activities: DFK, TUMA, TUHA, BBBJ, CFS, MiSS, COWGIRL, k9, COB, MASSAGE
Hair Length and Color: LONG DARK
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is tall about 5"10'-6, she does takes extreme care of herself, her sckin so soft, beautil white smile, her hair and everything, she has a big booty, nice DD tits, and for the bottoms she has a dick of about 10 inches ang gets hard and no not for me lol, for us the toppers she has a nice clean and delicious ass not a single trace of hair down there or back there.
Recommendation: OF COURSE FUCKING YESSSSSSS!!!!!!
P.S. She is Versatile so if you are a bottom she will top you.
  • BLM69
  • 05-23-2021, 08:22 PM
Wait......You fucked a dude with a 10 inch cock? And you're a dude? 🤧
Why is this in the Sandbox?
Wait......You fucked a dude with a 10 inch cock? And you're a dude? �� Originally Posted by BLM69
it sounds like he is.

come on BLM, different strokes for different folks.
in my real world opinion, i dont think that one's sexual preferences define them or should make them a 2nd class person.

just like one's heritage, skin color, language, diet, etc. define them or should make them a 2nd class person.

there is enough room in the world for all of us (big latin males, too).
Why is this in the Sandbox? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
it increases the friction & pleasure when one hard fleshy body part rubs against a smooth silky fleshy body part.
  • BLM69
  • 05-26-2021, 12:17 AM
it sounds like he is.

come on BLM, different strokes for different folks.
in my real world opinion, i dont think that one's sexual preferences define them or should make them a 2nd class person.

just like one's heritage, skin color, language, diet, etc. define them or should make them a 2nd class person.

there is enough room in the world for all of us (big latin males, too). Originally Posted by pmdelites
Different strokes for different folks, I'm staying in my pussy only lane. Maybe this should have been in the other section
....Maybe this should have been in the other section Originally Posted by BLM69
It should have been and probably would have been if that Forum still existed. My research shows the OP has 5 encounter reviews listed in the old ‘Other Forum’.
I am not interested in Chicks w/Dicks, never have been, never will be, but if I didn’t know now what I didn’t know then and grading her as a her, thinking she is 100% female, holy fuck I would grade her 100% hot!!

https://www.helloalisonjames.com/who-is-alison
I'm depressed bigger cock then me ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,
  • BLM69
  • 05-28-2021, 11:21 AM
It should have been and probably would have been if that Forum still existed. My research shows the OP has 5 encounter reviews listed in the old ‘Other Forum’. Originally Posted by ManSlut
They had the BP and Street walkers reviews and discussions in that section before, Funny thing is that a lot of providers started on BP and walking the tracks, so what' was the difference? The illusion was real lol