Kink friendly therapists in DFW

Anybody know of a good one. Im really struggling and would love someone to talk to
to help you deal w/ and/or quit your kinks??

or one to help you explore / expand your kinks ??
It would really help if guys that post requests for help would include anything about what they like lol.

What age, height, weight, hair color ? What service exactly ?

I could point you to a RR girl that late 20’s is only L1 but is also into some DOM stuff. Or a great massage (in her 50’s ) plus L1L2L3 and is a real fuck bunny lol.
It would really help if guys that post requests for help would include anything about what they like lol.

What age, height, weight, hair color ? What service exactly ?

I could point you to a RR girl that late 20’s is only L1 but is also into some DOM stuff. Or a great massage (in her 50’s ) plus L1L2L3 and is a real fuck bunny lol. Originally Posted by playerplano
I'd like the info "great massage (in her 50's) fuck bunny
I apologize I wasn't clear, I'm more looking for a therapist for problems, but some of the things I need to talk about are not of the vanilla nature, I feel like it would be detrimental to either leave them out or, even worse, for the therapist to be shocked and disgusted and not be able to help.

This may have not been the correct place to ask this kind of question, but if anyone does have any thoughts or ideas I would love to hear them.

Thanks.
I apologize I wasn't clear, I'm more looking for a therapist for problems, but some of the things I need to talk about are not of the vanilla nature, I feel like it would be detrimental to either leave them out or, even worse, for the therapist to be shocked and disgusted and not be able to help.

This may have not been the correct place to ask this kind of question, but if anyone does have any thoughts or ideas I would love to hear them.

Thanks. Originally Posted by etimple
Are they thoughts that you are having or indulges that you want to do. Also, do you have a maximum price you are willing to pay. In other words, do you need to talk to someone or does it involve play time, too? Why am I saying this, because I can lead you to the right direction for you.
it reads to me like he wants a legit licensed therapist to help him understand and/or resolve a bunch of issues he is having. not a provider who can rub him the right way.

does everything discussed on this board have to involve sex??
(i know the answer, but might as well ask for those watching at home)
Just someone to talk to. Does not need playtime

Thanks. Originally Posted by etimple
There is a list, somewhere, of kink friendly therapists and finding it could be as easy as doing a google search. Let me think about it and I'll try to find it for you.

Might have posted the link somewhere in the Another Realm forum (which might be the better place to present this topic!) several years back when I used to moderate there.

I agree with finding someone who has either experience in that world or some sort of understanding. A few years ago, was looking for the same thing and found someone in Fort Worth willing to do phone appointments but she ended up being way too expensive for my budget.

Keep looking. Sincerely believe finding someone who is kink friendly is key.

Best wishes,
Elisabeth
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/t...ve-kink-allied

Did a quick "kink friendly therapist" search and this link popped up. Doing a google search is probably your best option at this point.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/wxqz...tive-therapist

Good luck!!!
I'm usually the one that says 'google is your friend' I must be really out of sorts... ha.