GO KC CHIEFS!!!!

• Kieva
  • 01-29-2022, 09:02 AM
Hey guys here' my prediction for the big game tomorrow.
The KC Chiefs 38 to the C. Beng. 20
Pat Mahomes will throw for 300 plus yards and 4 TD's
YAY GO CHIEFS!
As the unofficial Eccie representative for the City of Cincinnati...

Who Dey!!
so, how did the game cum out??
  • BLM69
  • 01-31-2022, 09:05 AM
The 18 point gap is the funniest, OP needs to stick to the day job instead of trying to analyze sports from now on
Chief's and Bengals game... credit should go to the Bengals defensive coordinator. They were able to get adjusted during half time to shut Pat Mahomes completely. Chiefs barely got 3 points for two and a half quarters. Chiefs fans were shocked. Nonetheless it was an awesome game.
Both games this year, Bengals held Mahomes to 6 points in the 2nd half of each game combined. They figured him out this year. I didnt care who won that game, I was hoping for a good game. It didnt look like it was going to be one but damn if the Bengals didnt make it exciting at the end.
Glad to see Stafford also in the big game. After all the suffering in Detroit, glad to see him shine (and helps he beat the 49ers). I dont care who wins the Super Bowl for once.. I can live with either one... just want my square numbers to hit
The Raiders exposed pat last year when they won the first of the two matches fresh off their superbowl win. i was surprised. Then noticed other teams doing some similar things when play calling when the chiefs would lose games. Im not a chiefs fan Nor a packer, nor a 49 fan so Im pleased with the results.
So boys and girls we have a battle of the QB's Stafford the local boy who did his time in Detroit, but needs to prove he's the real deal. The kid has heart for days! Oh and the receiver..Kup... That works.

Then we have Joe cool..... kid has moxie all day long, but he's a little fresh. I like the kid and he will have success. But make no mistake, the winner of this game has already been decided.
  • BLM69
  • 02-01-2022, 08:21 PM
I wanna hear what the OP's prediction is, then bet on the other team 👍
Kupp is a Beast at wide receiver. You know the pass is going his way, doesn't matter. You can't cover him. Nor tackle him after the catch.

Rams 27

Bengals 17
Hey guys here' my prediction for the big game tomorrow.
The KC Chiefs 38 to the C. Beng. 20
Pat Mahomes will throw for 300 plus yards and 4 TD's
YAY GO CHIEFS!
Originally Posted by Kieva
Well... You lost the wager. When should us Bengals fans come over for the gang bang? I’m sure Pat has some free time now. He might even give you one with his side arm toss.

Kupp is a Beast at wide receiver. You know the pass is going his way, doesn't matter. You can't cover him. Nor tackle him after the catch.

Rams 27

Bengals 17 Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Year of the Tiger. Bengals win 30 - 24.

And Chung does the Ickey Shuffle.