Updated showcase photos

I've noticed a lot of the showcases have the same old photos. Ladies may I suggest changing your photos for newer ones, may help in peaking someones interest to come see you.
We me are visual creatures and enjoy seeing something new that catches are eyes and peaks our interest.
Just a suggestion, hope it helps.
CL, I've tried several times to add new photos to my showcase to no avail. When I go to edit, it will let me delete posted photos and it will let me change my thumbnail photo(which I recently did)although it won't let me add new photos. The drop down option on the add photos wont open. I posted this problem to the technical forum over a week ago with absolutely no replies. I'm sure I'm not the only provider having trouble editing photos.
CL, I've tried several times to add new photos to my showcase to no avail. When I go to edit, it will let me delete posted photos and it will let me change my thumbnail photo(which I recently did)although it won't let me add new photos. The drop down option on the add photos wont open. I posted this problem to the technical forum over a week ago with absolutely no replies. I'm sure I'm not the only provider having trouble editing photos. Originally Posted by naughtyangel4u
That is a problem. I know a lady over in Pensacola that changes hers all the time, so it must be something with the MS boards/website. Tech support needs to check into that.
Wish I could help.
Me too, lol, I just checked on the tech forum I posted on and I actually did have one reply. It was related to font color and style though, which was part of my initial question. I have a tablet which I may try to use to add photos, maybe it's an Android issue although I was always able to do so in the past and continue to do so on other sites, no telling.
Resize your pics Angel. I knew a girl who was having the exact same issue and it turned out there is a cap on how many megabytes the pic can be for it to upload. I guess since I introduced her to eccie she thought I would know what was wrong so she texted me asking one night. After going over a dozen different things I had her email the pics to me and I resized them and sent them back. They uploaded no problem after that. Its been awhile so I cant remember exactly the size it has to be but I think its less than 5 mb or 3 mb. If you need I will gladly come over with a camera take new pics and help you upload them but you have to stay topless the entire time I am there lol
BC, thanks for the info although resizing pics isn't the issue, it's the drop down option to add pictures that won't work, won't open at all so that I can't even get to the option of choosing photo.

Btw, thank you for the offer, if you could figure out how to make it work again I would gladly grant your request. ;-)
I could probably figure it out, but I don't have access to your showcase to do uploads, etc. Guys don't have showcases so I can't check into here. Have you tried on a computer? Maybe the option isn't available via a phone or tablet?
It sounds like a technical problem on Eccie backend. If so, then there is nothing that a user can do to fix it.
ad-blockers will prevent menus from functioning.
BC, thanks for the info although resizing pics isn't the issue, it's the drop down option to add pictures that won't work, won't open at all so that I can't even get to the option of choosing photo.

Btw, thank you for the offer, if you could figure out how to make it work again I would gladly grant your request. ;-) Originally Posted by naughtyangel4u
DONE I will hold you to this....
Angel, are you trying to upload using your phone? I remember some ladies saying they had trouble uploading with cells but no problems when they used their laptops. I wish I could help more but that's about all I know.

Btw, don't fall for BC's scam, he just wants to see your boobs. He's so cheap, he still has a flip phone and a Polaroid camera with no film.
BC will try anything for free or cheap boobs or poon. Don't fall for his tricks.
Boobs really are my weakness so yes I will do anything to get myself in the same room as those gorgous boobies. So you boob blockers stop trying to help her and let me handle it so I can collect my prize. And I dont know how many times I have to tell you bastards I AM NOT CHEAP I AM POOR there is a huge difference. If I could afford it I would put her and kiki on a salary of their choosing just to follow me around topless all day.

So the guys asked some good questions. How are you trying to access the web? If your doing it via phone stop and try your pc or laptop then make sure you turn your add blocker off. Also just make sure your pics are under 5 mb I think. If some other jackass figures it out do I still get to come look at your boobs? You know a little boob charity never killed anyone. Just saying
  • A1.
  • 01-29-2018, 03:03 AM
On the tablet/Android in the top, right corner you see three dots, click on those and scroll down the list till you see, desktop site, click on that and try in desktop mode.
CL, I've tried several times to add new photos to my showcase to no avail. When I go to edit, it will let me delete posted photos and it will let me change my thumbnail photo(which I recently did)although it won't let me add new photos. The drop down option on the add photos wont open. I posted this problem to the technical forum over a week ago with absolutely no replies. I'm sure I'm not the only provider having trouble editing photos. Originally Posted by naughtyangel4u
Naughty, Did you get the problem solved? Or is BC still there staring at your lovely boobies?
CL, I haven't had a chance to work on it, will do so this weekend.

Naughty, Did you get the problem solved? Or is BC still there staring at your lovely boobies? Originally Posted by Cravinhead69