FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE...Part 2

Because I feel photo shoots are so robotic, I enjoy the movement and 3D capture of my essence....hence the lyrical content in song selection. Yes I kept it G rated because this is part of a music video for Enrique Iglesias Lol. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Enjoy
Hot damn !!!!!!!!!!!! Hi-Five Bliss.

http://vimeo.com/91555962
Bliss care to make a different kind of video???
Bliss your one Gorgeous Lady ~~~~ looking HOT!!!!!!
Midget...I'm sure if you have the money she might make a different one for you!
She's a BEAUTIFUL woman indeed isn't she?
PJ

Bliss care to make a different kind of video??? Originally Posted by midgetwrestler
Rated "G" for Gorgeous!!

STUNNING!!!

The video eloquently captures a glimpse of her hypnotic-seductive passion & beauty!!!
Authentic Dream. ! Bliss makes my dreams and fantasies into a real life experience. Such a HAWT video of a CLASSY lady !! Well done Bliss .Can't wait for my next fantasy date.!!
Mi reina!!!! Super sexy, classy, BEST VIDEO EVER!!! And I love the song!!!! You rock Bliss!!! LOV U GIRL!!
Bella and Bliss BOTH rock!!

Mi reina!!!! Super sexy, classy, BEST VIDEO EVER!!! And I love the song!!!! You rock Bliss!!! LOV U GIRL!! Originally Posted by BellaFtWorth
Wow! Very nice Ms. Bliss!
very very sexy
Nicely done, Bliss. It held my attention.

I think I would rate it PG..Some 13 year old's would need their hormones explained to them if they saw it. Or maybe they understand completely. Then they'd have to hide that lump in their pants from their mom.
Bliss, you should be ashamed. There is only so much "sexy" to go around. You have waaaay too much of it.
Sexiest G rated video I've ever seen!

Awesome Bliss!
WOW, I am lost for the correct words that could even start to describe that sweet thang!!!