RIP Switter

Switter is shutting down effective 3/14/22.

Sorry to see it go, I didn't use it a whole lot, but found it to be a good resource.
I’m not prone to believing in conspiracy theories. But I find it curious they made this announcement at the same time as oh2, RR and STG have all been subject to DDOS attacks.
I’m not prone to believing in conspiracy theories. But I find it curious they made this announcement at the same time as oh2, RR and STG have all been subject to DDOS attacks. Originally Posted by TinMan
You aint seen even a fraction of whats forthcoming. You think the timing of the hacks happening at the same time President Trump is launching his social media platform so Americans can be free is a coincidence? Is it just a coincidence that it's also happening on the eve of the Ukraine invasion? I should think not! Just wait till next week when a bombshell is dropped.
  • BLM69
  • 02-21-2022, 02:53 PM
You aint seen even a fraction of whats forthcoming. You think the timing of the hacks happening at the same time President Trump is launching his social media platform so Americans can be free is a coincidence? Is it just a coincidence that it's also happening on the eve of the Ukraine invasion? I should think not! Just wait till next week when a bombshell is dropped. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Trump? 😂 You political guys always connect everything and anything to politics

Maybe the site was dead already and not worth the risk to keep it going with today's laws? Sounds more realistic to me
Trump? 😂 You political guys always connect everything and anything to politics

Maybe the site was dead already and not worth the risk to keep it going with today's laws? Sounds more realistic to me Originally Posted by BLM69
This is about life, liberty, education, and the pursuit of happiness. Its not political. Its American.
This is about life, liberty, education, and the pursuit of happiness. Its not political. Its American. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
True!
  • BLM69
  • 02-22-2022, 09:59 PM
This is about life, liberty, education, and the pursuit of happiness. Its not political. Its American. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
And Trump is the answer? I thought he was banned from social media for lying to the people? Or is that fake news?
switter was never really that user friendly and was not very popular here.
The timing does seem odd, any other logical ideas as of why?
And Trump is the answer? I thought he was banned from social media for lying to the people? Or is that fake news? Originally Posted by BLM69
thanks, BLM69...we know where your politics are
Well considering Switter is an Australian company.....
I’m not prone to believing in conspiracy theories. But I find it curious they made this announcement at the same time as oh2, RR and STG have all been subject to DDOS attacks. Originally Posted by TinMan
This is how I feel. I'm very interested to see what unfolds from here.
  • BLM69
  • 02-23-2022, 10:14 AM
This is how I feel. I'm very interested to see what unfolds from here. Originally Posted by leslie@nn
Now would be the time to make contacts, appreciate your regulars, it's the little things that count the most
That's too bad. Switter was good to me.
Switter has helped us alot. I am going to be sad when it's gone. I really wish they would find a way to legalize this profession already.