Adult Entertainment Conference

When: Sept. 11th-14th
Where: Las Vegas, NV The Embassy Suites (on Paradise just off the Strip) or you may elect to join us via live interactive streaming of the event!
Who: Providers, the Retreat is hosted for us BY US. We don't allow anyone on our staff who has never been a provider. Our most important instructors are the providers who attend the Retreat.
Registration Schedule ****costs for streaming the Retreat are the same****

June 1, 2013-August 11, 2013 The cost for basic registration is: $150.00 per person groups of 10 or more: $120.00 per person

Late Registration August 12, 2013-September 4, 2013 The cost for basic registration is: $200.00 per person groups of 10 or more: $150.00 per person
Ala Carte Registration: $50.00 per event

Payment Methods: Green dot reload... please email the re-load numbers to: admin@theprovideronlyretreat.c om
snail mail: The Provider Only Retreat 1000 N. Green Valley Parkway # 440-231 Henderson, NV 89074

IF YOU ARE MAILING A PAYMENT IN VIA MONEY ORDER PLEASE LEAVE THE MONEY ORDER BLANK AND USE A SEPARATE PIECE OF PAPER TO IDENTIFY YOURSELF.

You may also process your cc/debit card payment via telephone: 440-201-9161

There are no refunds on registration fees. BASIC Registration fees cover classroom material, lunch, pool party, BASIC REGISTRATION DOES NOT INCLUDE THE RED CROSS CLASS.

Classes offered this year: First Aid and CPR/AED (Red Cross) ***this is the official CERTIFICATION course, cost for this class is NOT included in GENERAL registration***cost for this course is $90.00 per person.

Course includes:

2-year certification
Free digital refreshers
Free digital training material
Use of printed material

Aldo Antonio....do's and don'ts of what to expect at a photoshoot

Jim from Safe Office.....how to keep your business....TO YOURSELF

Self Defense Classes (MMA Style) please dress for the gym and expect to sweat.

Self Defense Tools (Damsel in Defense) (BRILLIANT company)

Coaching (Yours Truly) (I am extremely funny and EFFECTIVE.......I have been a provider longer than some of you have been alive....nothing you tell me will shock me)

CPA's (Kelly Tate CPA)

Legal: Benjamin Durham, ESQ

Woody INC- Original Live Sex Video Cam Girls. Getting an understanding of the web cam business.

Bondassage (Rachel Smithe)

Doctor: confirmed but checking her schedule as to which day she can teach.

Saturday the 14th we will host another hobbyist class. They loved the class last year. YESSSSSSSSS we really did tell a group of hobbyist exactly how we feel when they aren't fresh.

To register for the Retreat go here: http://theprovideron...m/registration/

A word about your Retreat Experience:
We are so excited about the Retreat this year. Many of you are also excited...we are glad to host another conference. HOWEVER, I would ask that everyone show the same respect to myself and my staff as we expect from our clients. Signing up for the Retreat is just like making an appointment to see me and my staff. If you sign up and cannot attend PLEASE send an email and cancel your registration. We realize your schedule may change, please let us know your change in schedule as soon as you know you cannot attend. We have most of our meals professionally catered. We go out to night clubs/dinner as a group, and have to rent space for all our activities. Doing a no call no show impacts our staff as much as it would when your clients no call no show you. It sucks, and I can't take you seriously as a professional.

Thanks!

Allure`