Y'all heard what Bill said. We are apart of healthcare

A little humor

Going to be a lot of high anxiety people right now
Right out the liberal handbook. The criminal becomes the victim. It was never about his sex life it was eight months of lying to his wife,staff and the American people
I love how 25 years later people are still focused on the president's affair, when our current idiot-in-chief bragged about it on national TV. "But at least he didn't lie", lol
Y'all clearly missed the joke

The joke is about having sex helping you with anxiety because you're distressing and everybody is stressed right now

not sure how y'all missed all of that but I thought it was really clear
I didn't post it has to be political I posted it as a joke because he said he was having sex for anxiety reasons which is funny in the hobby world because people hobby to escape their lives

Damn take a chill pill
There's a reason why I posted this in comedy Central and not the political forum it is a joke
I think that sex helps with mental stress.
I love how 25 years later people are still focused on the president's affair, when our current idiot-in-chief bragged about it on national TV. "But at least he didn't lie", lol Originally Posted by KCQuestor
You are wrong about many things, you are wrong about President Trump and you are wrong about Bill Clinton; and you know it.

Most people know what you are, and they avoid you.
There's a reason why I posted this in comedy Central and not the political forum it is a joke Originally Posted by Sienna91
It's OK honey.

At this moment in time, there is a continuing hostility to anything about the Clintons. There was a hostility toward the Democrats that is beyond the understanding of liberals.

Now pile the stress of this virus on top of the political crap: that can be too much for certain people.

Let's just keep politics and the virus separate. In this stressful time, what may be funny in normal times can become explosive.
I think that sex helps with mental stress. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner
100% right.