How about this? No name calling for two days.

I'm stuck at home unfortunately like many. Let's be civil. Forget the political dislike that many have for others. I'll start...

I want to be out and about. How long do you guys think we are actually going to be stuck at home? This is over under time like betting on sports.

My post count is getting out of control because of boredom. Please feel free to take this thread wherever you want to take it. All I ask is people to be civil to one another.

I certainly don't expect many posts in this thread just from the title alone.
I'm stuck at home unfortunately like many. Let's be civil. Forget the political dislike that many have for others. I'll start...

I want to be out and about. How long do you guys think we are actually going to be stuck at home? This is over under time like betting on sports.

My post count is getting out of control because of boredom. Please feel free to take this thread wherever you want to take it. All I ask is people to be civil to one another.

I certainly don't expect many posts in this thread just from the title alone. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

First off, Who the FUCK do you think you are calling for civility in this time of crisis. We gotta ratchet up the hatred of Trump. No just kidding, but only sorta. Many on here are taking that exact tact and I appreciate you trying to return us to some civility. We saw a couple drive by posts from the Mod as well, which seems to have tempered a few posters for a least the short term.

But back to your question.

I'm home but my work is essentially unaffected and even possibly a little stepped up during all this because of the nature of my business and all indicators at this point are pointing to around Jun 1 for PA to possibly really begin to try and emerge from near total shutdown.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure I ever expect a true return to normal unless a reliable vaccine is created or the Virus washes through the majority of the population.

And once done, will we still return to normal. People already saying to never shake hands again. Wear masks continually in public. Change our sports and entertainment to prevent large scale social interaction.
That's how this thread is supposed to go. I appreciate your post, eccielover. I stay home. I'm still a dipshit though who neither wears masks nor gloves when I buy groceries. It's very foolish of me but I'm not wearing that shit. I know I should, but I won't... glad to read that your job has not been affected like so many other people. Be well and stay safe.
I'm stuck at home unfortunately like many. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Rhetorical Question: Why are you "stuck at home"?

Now, if the answer to the question relates to an existing medical/health condition, then please don't respond. HIPPA!

And I ask that question, because prior to the hysteria I was working in the office (away from home) 40-50 hours a week (except for travel time) and now I'm working in my home-office 40-50 hours a week (with no travel time!). From what I have gleaned from your many posts your gainful profession is easily adaptable to "home-based" activities. Mine is.
I'm still a dipshit though who neither wears masks nor gloves when I buy groceries. It's very foolish of me but I'm not wearing that shit. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
That "shit" won't do any good anyway .... It's a long response, but those who are engaged in superficial activities prescribed by our government "officials" on the basis of "do as we say" and not "as we do" are also testing positive!

The short: watch those with masks and gloves wearing them out to their vehicles after shopping while putting their shit in their vehicle and climbing into their vehicle with the mask and gloves still on. More than likely, they will wear them into their home while bringing in the shit they bought at the store .....

...sure hope my word choice fits into the theme of this thread.
LL, if you are in this thread, I'm pretty sure you are not saying anything nice about me or even addressing the point of this thread. I don't know because I have you on ignore. I hope you got the anger towards me off your chest. That was not the point of this thread. I was harsh with you in Houston forums years back, but fuck if I even remember or even care to remember what I posted to hurt your old pussy.

I don't care whether you hate me. That's not why I started this thread. If you don't have anything positive to say, don't be a child and hijack it because you hate a fake name on a whore board. It's that simple.
The mods cracked down. Duh
I have always had a policy that if someone can’t respond to me in a civil matter, I just do not converse with them.

I do not put them on ignore, I think is is important to know what others are thinking. I just don’t respond to their asinine rhetoric.
I have always had a policy that if someone can’t respond to me in a civil matter, I just do not converse with them. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You have always been a civil poster from what I have observed. I'm not one. They put me in the Spider Hole for a reason. Probably 90% of my posts are in there.

I have to save myself from myself. Otherwise, it will just become a bunch of me and idiots going back and forth for pages about nothing. I'm the 1st to admit that I have no self control. They don't either so it goes on and on for no reason other than pure stupidity on both sides.
You have always been a civil poster from what I have observed. I'm not one. I have to save myself from myself. Otherwise, it will just become a bunch of me and idiots going back and forth for pages about nothing. I'm the 1st to admit that I have no self control. They don't either so it goes on and on for no reason other than pure stupidity on both sides. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
LOL. I know mine. I don't want to fight with people all day. I ignore those who want that.
LL, if you are in this thread, I'm pretty sure you are not saying anything nice about me or even addressing the point of this thread. I don't know because I have you on ignore. I hope you got the anger towards me off your chest. That was not the point of this thread. I was harsh with you in Houston forums years back, but fuck if I even remember or even care to remember what I posted to hurt your old pussy.

I don't care whether you hate me. That's not why I started this thread. If you don't have anything positive to say, don't be a child and hijack it because you hate a fake name on a whore board. It's that simple. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
This is truly a defining post of yours.

You ask for no name calling in the title, request people be civil in the body of your post, then you don't even read what LL wrote, then you call him a name or two and do so in an aggressive tone!

I guess working with 300,000 people is stressful.
And for yous.
And for yous. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
How so my friend?

I don't care whether you hate me. That's not why I started this thread. If you don't have anything positive to say, don't be a child and hijack it because you hate a fake name on a whore board. It's that simple. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
This is truly a defining post of yours.

You ask for no name calling in the title, request people be civil in the body of your post, then you don't even read what LL wrote, then you call him a name or two and do so in an aggressive tone!

I guess working with 300,000 people is stressful. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I have to agree with this analysis. If you have someone on ignore just let it go. You actually were off on his responses, while minorly hostile, they were largely in the spirit of the thread.

An apology is owed and a non response to ignored posters should be considered.