Vape Juice

Can anyone recommend a good vape juice? The usual stuff I buy online is out of a stock and I can’t find any other online shop that can get it to me in time. Bought some green apple juice that legit tasted like licking a brand new shoe/new car smell.

Been cigarette free for 6 months now and almost broke down and bought a pack yesterday. Any recommendations welcome except for custard/bake shop. Thx.
Yes, Just Quit!!! That stuff like smokes will kill U!!! I’ a non smoker since 74!!
Some speculation by my colleagues, and supported by my recent experience, that the more serious cases of Covid in our younger patients are vapers. My advice....quit, at least for now. Non smoker since 5/15/75. Although cessation was not by choice initially lol.
Did you try Rachael Rabbit - Redcurrant, Grape & Cherry Nic Salt? I have recently bought a vape from Ritecoupons and by using Free Online Coupons they gave me this flavor at free of cost. I love this flavor and I recommend you to also try this. Waiting for your positive feedback for this flavor. Cheers mate.
I recommend you to check ECig-City Coupons. It is a well known and reliable vape store where you will find almost all vape juice, e-cigarettes flavor, juul flavor. I have recently bought a Watermelon Apple and Blue Slushie ICE from here.
Anything Nasty Juice. I can't vape anything else now. I just reupped my supply. Bought 6 bottles. Particularly the Mango cush man. Holy shit is it good. Bloody Berry is amazing as well. It's pricey but completely worth it. You won't be disappointed.
Some speculation by my colleagues, and supported by my recent experience, that the more serious cases of Covid in our younger patients are vapers. My advice....quit, at least for now. Non smoker since 5/15/75. Although cessation was not by choice initially lol. Originally Posted by Ronin3
I doubt Vaping contributes to Covid-19. Vaping gets a bad rap these days because more smokers are turning to vaping and Tobacco sales are down. Vaping has no Government connection Tobacco does.
The tobacco company (Altria) own the biggest vape company, they don't care which way you go as long as you do one or the other
I can recommend you try the XO Menthol E-Liquid. This liquid has a refreshing taste. Menthol pods/liquids are always popular and have a universal taste, so you will never regret buying them. The acceptable range of the XO Menthol Liquids for vape(https://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/XO-E-liquid/), you can find at online sites like liberty flight online shop. They have a wide range of liquids/pods with different tastes and have good delivery options, so you don't need to visit the shop physically. Have a great day, smokers!
Do piss it like def should clean the air.