My Epic Ultrafail

So I had an encounter with a provider in Dallas today. DTFF, FIA, 69, TUMA, DATY, DATO, and even Greek K9 while she read the wikipedia article on anal on my phone.

But I didn't finish. This is some bullshit. Kudos to the provider for trying her best though.

Now I'm thinking about quitting the hobby altogether.
Ummm -- Thanks for the info. I guess
So I guess this is a self review? Might be more objective if the provider you saw wrote it, or at least had some input.
Seriously, don't be so hard on yourself. We all have off days. Try it again, you might be glad you did.
So I had an encounter with a provider in Dallas today. DTFF, FIA, 69, TUMA, DATY, DATO, and even Greek K9 while she read the wikipedia article on anal on my phone.

But I didn't finish. This is some bullshit. Kudos to the provider for trying her best though.

Now I'm thinking about quitting the hobby altogether. Originally Posted by lord_libat

so your tool wasn't working right, eh?
Don’t be hard on yourself, don’t quit just try again
so your tool wasn't working right, eh? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Hasn't worked right since I was 18. I'm 31 now.
You're not on antidepressants, are you? Some make it so you will never finish. Has that effect on male and female - when I was your age, I dated a woman who just never could finish, no matter what. All because of her medication. Got close a few times. One good thing is, it did wonders for building my stamina, as I was REALLY determined. Unfortunately that killer stamina I developed back then has now gone away.
No medication at all. Doctors say it's "subconscious."
They are difficult to find, and more prevalent on the West Coast, but there are sexuality therapists that can help you with that problem. Just don't expect your TX based insurance to cover, it, though!

I had the same issue when I was younger (mid 20's) the cure I found was a lady that loved giving BJs and swallowing more than she liked intercourse. She got me, over several encounters, to completely relax and enjoy the sensation of her fabulous BJs with CIM and swallow. It worked!

If your were older (much older) some of the ED drugs can actually temporarily mess with your plumbing. Had it happen twice with a Las Vegas ATF, first time was my first and only threeway. Both ladies were doing their best but it just wasn't happening. Second time it was just my LV ATF, i told here not to worry, repeated later in the week and dumped an epic load all down her ass crack - it was running down her thighs!

Good luck! It can be fixed, with the right "therapy"!
31 huh? Geeez, that's a shame. So, the doc says it's nothing physical and "all in your head". Guess you know what you gotta do...sorry.
unless you are the only one on earth with this predicament, you will no doubt be able to find a subconscious navigator to help you...

call your last doc and ask for referrals...

then hop along the doc train till you find someone to dig up what ails you and rid you of said affliction...

good luck!!!
31 and done. You're right, this isn't for you.
Agree 31 and done it’s for you. Good luck
No medication at all. Doctors say it's "subconscious." Originally Posted by lord_libat
The Dr.s are right. Get help.
Do you have performance anxiety?