Safety during crisis

I have discovered some things that make my traveling so much safer and easier.
I'm gonna share some of my tips...you can share yours!

I carry sheets,blanket,towels and pillowcases...use wet wipes a lot too

I carry Palmolive dish soap to wash hands and needed washable essentials

I carry a picnic basket and set for roadside breaks

I carry Febreeze and Lysol spray.. clean my hotel bathroom twice a day

And I carry my ionizer...google it...it sanitizes the air
(I will putt it on in my car for an hour to clean the air.... and I put it in my hotel room for 30 minutes/leave/then come back to a fresh sanitized room
Dallas those are all good things! I can only add to wash the TV remoteand door handles. Those are often over looked by house keeping. Very good post.
Great tips hun, I definitely will be using these for my trip next month
good points - and thank you...

a portable UV wand is now in my travel bag and i highly recommend from what i have read...

wish i had been using one all along...
Be careful, most of those UV wands being sold are absolutely useless rubbish. One powerful enough to truly disinfect in a short time with the correct frequency is dangerous to use without protective goggles. So many are just UV LEDs which are great for party effects but do diddly when it comes to killing bacteria and viruses. There are a number of teardown and analysis videos on YouTube for those with a bit of a technical bent.
Be careful, most of those UV wands being sold are absolutely useless rubbish. One powerful enough to truly disinfect in a short time with the correct frequency is dangerous to use without protective goggles. So many are just UV LEDs which are great for party effects but do diddly when it comes to killing bacteria and viruses. There are a number of teardown and analysis videos on YouTube for those with a bit of a technical bent. Originally Posted by Nerdfun
Damn good to know! once again i shoudl have consulted the boards before making a life decision...

i did do some research and there is a lot of 411 out there that says these things are worth their weight in gold as far as sanitizing...

internet...
If you can't find antibacterial wipes just take baby wipes/paper towels and get a spray bottle of alcohol and spray on the wipes. Also water mixed glycerin and hydrogen peroxide will disinfect too.
awesome tips!
And then have someone breathe in your face lol
I always use a ziplock bag for the tv remote. Those are Never cleaned. yuck
Thanks ladies
Good answers!

I carry wet wipes in my purse and I use on elevater buttons

I'm not overly overly cautious,but I AM cautious!