Guys finding girls on Twitter / girls finding guys on Twitter

Guys how do you feel about providers that advertise on Twitter?

Girls do you like advertising on Twitter?
I just stared my profile on Twitter, & I like it so far it’s a good way to get your name out there
I just stared my profile on Twitter, & I like it so far it’s a good way to get your name out there Originally Posted by Jadec5717
Thanks babe
I have made contact with a few traveling providers using twitter. You just need too go to private message and it works. There are so many millions of people on twitter that there is no way that LEO could track/ follow. I see twitter become completely adult in nature very soon.
I have made contact with a few traveling providers using twitter. You just need too go to private message and it works. There are so many millions of people on twitter that there is no way that LEO could track/ follow. I see twitter become completely adult in nature very soon. Originally Posted by soldierboy44

crap dang nab it

but but but I like when Trump tweets pissing off many errrrrrr
OSD: LOL
I have met a few ladies from Twitter when they come to Michigan.
I just made a Twitter! I want to follow yal!
I’ll follow back <3
Twitter is jadecooper5717

I’ll follow back <3 Originally Posted by Jadec5717
Just followed u
Thanks y'all I was just too afraid to use it at first because I didn't think it was that discreet but I guess as with everything is all in the way you use it
i'm on twitter. just run my name thru it. if you see the fire bug avatar, thats me.
i'm on twitter. just run my name thru it. if you see the fire bug avatar, thats me. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I can't find you
Nm just found u
I can't find you Originally Posted by Sienna91
Nm just found u Originally Posted by Sienna91

lol!