All shelter animals and strays should be extinguished TODAY!!!!!

All shelter and stray animals should be extinguished TODAY! Caring for them is a waste of resources.

Why in the hell should we waste money on food and medical care when we have so many people hungry and needing medical care?

A large percentage of shelter dogs have Pitt Bull blood. Pitt Bull dogs are dangerous and unpredictable. Just like their owners who also spawn with multiple women.

ASPCA is nothing but a group of delusional and worthless human beings. They should be stopped, by ANY means, because they value puppy dogs and kitty cats more than humans.

Let's stop the madness now. Do WHATEVER you can to stop the needless suffering of humans.

Don't spend another penny on feeding or giving medical care to shelter animals or strays.

If you are driving down the road and a stray runs out in front of your vehicle you have a choice to make. Do nothing or speed up so we can feed more humans.
Well this is an extremely radical opinion
Donald? Is that you??
Love these trolls......nothing to do but sit in their Mom's basement and type crap to stir up discontent. Ignore.
Love these trolls......nothing to do but sit in their Mom's basement and type crap to stir up discontent. Ignore. Originally Posted by playa76
They can get some satisfaction knowing you are reading it.
Perhaps there are people that met you and decided there was more humanity in ASCPA and donated to them.
I see that the Op does not want to hobby ever again.

What should be done about the homeless . . .orphans?

Wonder if he shows the same empathy care and compassion in his interactions with providers?
I am not going to reply how I would want to reply because I don't want to get banned. Especially as my bestest little buddy crossed over just the other week.
Getting rid of PussyCatz and posting about it on a Hooker Board...

Hmmmkayyyy...
I am not going to reply how I would want to reply because I don't want to get banned. Especially as my bestest little buddy crossed over just the other week. Originally Posted by Nerdfun
Never post with Emotion babe. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm a Dog person, not so much a People person myself. Ignore the Multiple Handles and Happy Hobbying!
Where I live there are few shelters open as they have all been closed.

For the past two months I have been a foster kitty dad. I have used that to my advantage by posting photos of kittens on my local boards. Had a party at my house for a foster kitten petting party. Three providers came to my house. I BBQ dinner,served some wine, and they bottle fed and played with the kittens. One provider had too much wine and spent the night with me. Free sex!
^^^ Awwww Very Smart Man, it is Kitten Season after all right now.

Waaaaay too many corrections to be made in the OG Post... BUT, it is "Pit Bull". That is not "A Breed".

A lot of medical issues would be prevented if people would stop denying that their stomach is as big as their fist. I'm sure some won't die from missing a few meals....

Sleep well, good night
Animals like dogs and cats have a brain with many similar structures to ours. I wouldn't be so quick to put us above them.

The SPCA assists with spay and neuter programs that limit animal population.
They do not promote animal breeding and I think they put many animals to sleep that don't get adopted if I'm not mistaken.

Personally I'm not very religious and I don't think there's much point to any creature's existence including our own. We are given a few natural pleasures like eating and sex. Everything we strive for after that is sort of gaming the system.

Anyway I don't think euthanizing all of the cats and dogs in a shelter is the worst idea really because it will keep them from prolonged suffering. Howover as far as human hunger goes in the US we have reached a clear post scarcity economy especially when it comes to food production. People starve because they lose out in our capitalistic rat-race, not because we're feeding dogs and cats.
Let's just ignore this guy. Not only does he not care about animals at all but he also is throwing hints of microaggressions with the pitbull comment. Let's just go and have a nice day and forget about this person's existence.
... Caring for them is a waste of resources. Originally Posted by Opossum
If these are not your resources, then why do you care?

... Why in the hell should we waste money on food and medical care when we have so many people hungry
I doubt if you are wasting any of your money or food on these animals.

"... so many people hungry"

When was the last time that you saw an American who was starving?

Our nation produces a huge surplus of food. Our grocery stores dump out as much as one-third of all produce [because of cosmetics and bruses] to be buried in landfills.

... Pitt Bull dogs are dangerous and unpredictable. Just like their owners who also spawn with multiple women.
You came to ECCIE to complain about men having multiple sex partners?

ECCIE?