BE CAREFUL

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/hello-i...16847-40386391

I never go to this site and for some reason i did today. I saw the add above and decided to give it a call. I text the number provided. Very quick response. All i did was say hello. The person text back immediately. I ask where she was located She said in Utica. She then text me full menu with pricing. Everything was on the menu. I ask if i can get 1/2 instead of an hour. She said yes. 1/2 would be $190. I then question her because an hour was $160.Something just did not seem right from the beginning.She ask if she could text the address. I said no i will pass for today. She then said that her boss was upset and has hacked into my phone and have my address and all my contact information including where i worked and if i didn't pay they were going to contact my wife, work and everyone and inform them what i do. I keep saying she, i just assume it was a woman. I text back that she should f**k off and block the number. Ever since then my phone has been acting funny. I have a technician looking at my phone now.
What a messed up deal. Hopefully it's just coincidental. Hopefully you'll update and let us know. Kind of strange I Googled the phone number he provides normally if a girl has been doing this for a while her phone number will still up all over but internet hers did not. Mine doesn't that I haven't been doing this for very long
Sorry to hear this happened to you.

What you experienced is why most hobbiests have hobby phones. A cheapy Walmart phone with a prepaid phone card you pay cash with. Totally separate from any credit card or phone service you may have.
That is a New York City area code. Most of these are scams to get your phone number.
Yup as Fizley said, that's why hobby phones are used.
CityXguide is a scammers haven just about everywhere. Not worth bothering with.