Lauren Brooks, First Timer in Cedar Rapids

Lauren Brooks from Chicago is in CR this week. Google her name. From Chicago. Tours Green Bay, Milwaukee and all over Chicago. 40 plus but pics look hot as hell

Big Problem is she never or takes forever to reply or get back to you. She has asked three times since Monday morning when I wanted to see her and how long?? I was planning on being in CR at 12:30 today based on last night exchange of DM's. Never heard back from her until late this afternoon when she tells me she is in CR. I told her I've know that since yesterday. Still waiting to hear back from her when and where she wants to meet.
Follow up...She finally got back to me. Said she was having "electronic communication" problems in CR!! Agreed to 3:00 today in CR. I had already completed her screening profile including name. She asked name and how long which I had already told her twice. I mentioned this to her. When I asked her location her reply was she didn't want to see me. Good luck in your search! I replied why the sudden change. No answer. She had always communicated via DM on Twitter. I asked twice more why the sudden change? No reply and later last night she blocked me on twitter!! I texted her as I had her cell number. She had also emailed me. She didn't reply to either one so I forgot but thought I'd let others no my experience with her