Ideal encounter

• SeV
  • 12-12-2019, 07:43 AM
Call it old fashion but I’ve been spoiled lately by the company I keep.
I like traveling together, like I did with my company when we went to Stillwater for the game. Had Thai, nice room with spa tub.

I think the ultimate encounter for me would involve some good dancing. Maybe some shopping for the occasion and theme. I was raised on country and rocknroll, blame it on my white ginger mother. I’d really like to accompany someone to Dallas to check out their new honkey tonk bar
I have been in contact with several of my favorite ladies and visualizing the ideal encounter. I always want to spend at least a couple of hours and then a nice dinner after. I am positive that she must be GFE and smart. I would want her to suggest things that turn her on. Above all else I want her to remember me as a fun and courtious guy that she will welcome back the next time.
I have met so many women of all ages and with only one exception have parted with an amazing feeling. I am sure some may think I put to much thought into feelings but that is the way I am. Originally Posted by tucson
I like that you mentioned a nice dinner after..

It has been traditional to have dinner before then afterward to our place. All my most memorable dates included dining out.
I prefer to work up an appetite.. then share dessert.

Hugs n Kisses
Mel
My ideal encounter usually includes me and a beautiful naked woman - after that anything goes! It's all a combination of lust, passion, chemistry and collusion!!
Hell yeahhh Ed!!