URL / Website: -
City: Schenectady
State: New York
Address: Hamilton Hill area
Activities: BJ, FS, FIV, GFE
Hair Length and Color: Long dark hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Tall skinny with nice curves. She's not too tall but has a great tight body and a nice fat ass.
Recommendation: Yes
[/PRIVATE]
Hamilton Hill? Streetwalker?
What does the T stand for? Trans?
Second review and already going for the “introduced through a friend” story huh
Deja vu review
Sus ��
Well - Him has 2 reviews, both of ladies who cannot be found online and have no other reviews - which on the surface seems suspicious.

But his other review is backed up as credible by several trusted reviewers. So I would say this is totally legit.

Him - thanks for introducing us to some lesser known talent.
Well - Him has 2 reviews, both of ladies who cannot be found online and have no other reviews - which on the surface seems suspicious.

But his other review is backed up as credible by several trusted reviewers. So I would say this is totally legit.

Him - thanks for introducing us to some lesser known talent. Originally Posted by Southgate18
Fair enough
I didn't get credit once, because I openly admitted I wasn't sure I understand an Asian masseuses name because she spoke such poor English. So I don't put much weight on someone not getting credit.
No link, no credit. It’s that simple. Doesn’t mean the chick ain’t real, just means she’s got no online ‘hook’ presence that can be verified