Thanks Z!!! AWESOME HEAUX AND JOHN GET TOGETHER/ PRIVATE POKER PARTY!

Thank you Z!! You always put together a great party with lots of great ladies and guys.

I got to meet some lovely gentlemen that I hope to see soon as well as some Sexy as hell ladies I would love to play with!

Thanks for all you do and cant wait for the next!
x 2 here.. bravo mate!
Agreed - thank you Z for hosting

It was great meeting some folks that I only knew by their handles.
  • Loxly
  • 06-09-2016, 04:40 PM
Another great turnout with a nice mixture of new and established folks. Still have Reddi-Whip left...

Tammie's new Doo looks great.
Thank you Loxly. It was kind a fun watching all the looks when folks realized it was me. LOL
I had a great time. For anyone that has been trying to get a hold of me today I'm sorry but I lost my phone and wasn't in any type of physical condition to deal with it. Great night and paying for it the next day!
Yes THX Z for making me CUM ...... to the party

and THX for everybody who helped with setup, food, drinks, cleanup ... hope y'all didn't miss that one spot on the ceiling

Great meeting the AWESOME HEAUXes AND yes even the JOHNs.

Now the only thing that had me intimidated was that Poker Table, but it gave me a new Fantasy idea....
I was tired and a bit out of it but I had fun for the little while I was there getting to chat with everyone! Xo xo
  • ztonk
  • 06-09-2016, 05:48 PM
Two friendly reminders:

Let's keep the locations of these private events private

Don't mention another person's attendance at the event until after they have "self identified" in the thread.

Thanks for all of you who were able to attend. The planning committee will be meeting next week to discuss some changes to try to better manage the attendance so that the event doesn't get to be too big and unruly.

z
Thanks guys. I had a great time.
Thanks ztonk for the swell party.
It was fun, again, thank you for the invite.
  • quzi
  • 06-10-2016, 07:52 PM
I think I was slimed. Probably worth the dry cleaning bill.
I think I was slimed. Probably worth the dry cleaning bill. Originally Posted by quzi
Most definitely!!
  • ztonk
  • 06-10-2016, 10:00 PM
Thanks ztonk for the swell party. Originally Posted by Tatonka
Thanks, but I can't take sole credit for these parties. There is a dedicated group that helps with the planning, setup, running, and "post party analysis", so please give equal kudos to ffireman, Iron Butterfly, playingnthedark, and Mata Leon as well.

z