Activities: Massage, FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall and Slender. Good looking asian lady
Recommendation: Yes
Off by 20 ...
Off by 20 ... Originally Posted by Massage Envy
Nice. 3 posts and already being a dick. Just what the site needs.
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
They both offer a great massage!
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site Originally Posted by Massage Envy
But apparently, in your mind, it’s ok for you to do it to a provider. Besides which, it fits none of your criteria. I was merely pointing out a fact. My response was measured and tempered and I’ll standby my post. There was no reason for you to post that other than an agenda. Don’t expect to be ignorant here and have members ignore it.
Ronin, C'mon. You weren't just "pointing out a fact". You called him a dick. He was absolutely correct. Sophie hasn't seen 35 in probably 20 years. She's still attractive and still has a nice body, but there is no way she's 35 anymore.

Can we try to be peaceable?
Sophie is 55 . The end. Great shape. Smooth body. No fat. Great MM. Shaved and smooth.
I know exactly how old she is. I always have. I wasn’t debating that. My only issue is the way it was posted. Total lack of class with a hint of animosity. It was a cheap shot. I have zero objection to it being accurately stated in a review. That wasn’t case here. Apparently it will continue, so, I won’t post on this thread again, other than now, to clarify my personal position.
I was laughing at the OP for being clueless about Asian women's age and then some WK wannabe called me a dick, lack of class, with animosity and took a cheap shot at his beloved AFT. Seriously?
Thanks to SNG for calling him out. We want members like SNG, not Ronin3, in here.
Accurate info aside, it is obvious "Massage Envy" is a previous member of the board, who got himself a new handle. Question is: why? What agenda does he have? Hiding behind a new handle, just created. Interesting...
I prefer Dominos over pizzahut.
Wow,just like trump and nancy
Previously banned and back for more. I don’t post much, but read a lot... its obvious who that is. Hopefully the mods will be along soon.