The Corrupt Democrats At Work

In the House today, Rep. Jamaal Bowman (D-NY) was caught on camera pulling the Cannon fire alarm ahead of this motion to adjourn vote as Democrats tried to delay the Continuing Resolution vote to fund the government
This is a Violation of 1512(c)(2) obstruction of an official proceeding. This corrupt Democrat should be detained, denied bail, and given up to 20 years in prison.
Ya don’t say!!!!
We’ve been told interfering with an official congressional proceeding is the worst crime in the history of humanity, and that everyone associated with such an insurrection should be enthusiastically prosecuted and have their life destroyed.
⚠️Insurrection Alert⚠️

My fellow Americans,

Our sacred democracy has faced no greater threat than it does today.

Democrat Rep. Jamaal Bowman, has committed an act of terror and incited an insurrection at the Capitol.

Pearl Harbor and 9/11 pale in comparison to this atrocity.
JUST IN: Jamaal Bowman reportedly made a number of suspicious actions before pulling fire alarm that prove it was no 'accident'
https://beckernews.com/this-is-why-i...e-alarm-51788/
When does Trump get indicted?
Democrats have already condemned this alleged act. But in no way is this on the levels of Jan 6th. Blown way outta proportion. Apples v oranges.
Democrats have already condemned this alleged act. But in no way is this on the levels of Jan 6th. Blown way outta proportion. Apples v oranges. Originally Posted by winn dixie
It’s way worse. He’s actually a congressman. He should go directly to jail. He defied the Constitution. He took an oath. Presumably, so did you as a Marine.
⚠️Insurrection Alert⚠️

My fellow Americans,

Our sacred democracy has faced no greater threat than it does today.

Democrat Rep. Jamaal Bowman, has committed an act of terror and incited an insurrection at the Capitol.

Pearl Harbor and 9/11 pale in comparison to this atrocity. Originally Posted by bambino

Dec 7th and Sept 11th? Pale in comparison? Omg!!!!!!
Thousands died on those dates sir.
This kinda rhetoric scares the heck outta me!
Bambino is still disrespecting my known military service. Presumably was used in this post and questioning my service in others. To a Marine with combat zone service this is like being spit in my face. I ask for it to stop.

I also find comparing the alleged incident to Dec 7th and Sept 11th highly insulting and morally wrong. I cannot fathom how people believe this
Dec 7th and Sept 11th? Pale in comparison? Omg!!!!!!
Thousands died on those dates sir.
This kinda rhetoric scares the heck outta me! Originally Posted by winn dixie
That’s what you and Democrats portray J6 as. You’re guilty of your own rhetoric.
Bambino is still disrespecting my known military service. Presumably was used in this post and questioning my service in others. To a Marine with combat zone service this is like being spit in my face. I ask for it to stop.

I also find comparing the alleged incident to Dec 7th and Sept 11th highly insulting and morally wrong. I cannot fathom how people believe this Originally Posted by winn dixie
Bro, I cut and pasted it. Settle down Marine.