Does anyone do the slide like Fawn

Theres no more fawn

Fawn was a legend. She would do the stripper slide it was so hot.

Does anyone know of any other milfs out there that are good at it?
When did she retire? I see she is still a mod and had a review in Feb. Did she quietly slip away? Met her several times but never got to do a session. :-(
Laura Lynn sure pr
Laura Lynn sure provides a FINE slide! Enjoyed fawn's several times and I would put LL's on equal footing....

Damn phone
Is Fawn gone? That would be a great loss
  • up4u
  • 08-20-2013, 02:07 PM
Sexy Diamond does a great SS and she is a little petite MILF!

Enjoy!

UP4U
My doubles partner Jessica Caliente does the S Slide.... Seen her do it ...so hot ! She's a young MILF
While I never experienced fawn, I have had a few stripper slides. Yesterday I had the most awesome reverse stripper slide. She straddled me facing away and did the slide on mr happy's top side. She used one hand for support and the other to tantilize Mr happy. It was awesome, and I don't kiss and tell in public. If disression and my privacy can be respected, I might tell a trusted friend in private.

But the reverse stripper slide is simply awesome.
PMs replied to guys. She said please tell but I prefer to keep that in PMs. Please respect my privacy on that. I personally look forward to seeing her again and again.
It's funny how everyone looks down on BBFS but stripper slide is perfectly okay! Hahaha! Hypocrisy much?

Don't go crying when you have a recurring, lifelong series of flare ups and remissions, and just cannot imagine how it happened. Ijs. It will be "legendary" LOL

Please, more ladies and gents post, who participate in it. It helps my screening a lot. 8 off my list in one thread. Sweet!
Molly, I wouldn't be so harsh. This hobby is full of risks. Even BBBJ (which you offer) can transmit the same diseases albeit with less frequency.

We all have to exercise a high level of caution in this hobby and assume every contact has dome something you would not.

Protect yourself. Your are the best "first defender".
  • Logan
  • 08-25-2013, 11:36 AM
If you are looking for a MILF that providez a hot stripper slide, I'd recommend Tammy in the mid cities (Bedford) area. She used to dance at Plat2 and BDFW and provides a GFE/PSE stripper slide....and she comes highly recommended from Father Stripper Slide...

817-333-8382

http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...or-35/15522149

I looked at some of my previous commentz about her from a review that I did:

"She went through all of the classic stripper slide positions....

Back and Forth...

Front and Back....

and Side to Side...."

If you are nice to her....she can be a very, very, very good girl....he he

If a provider isn't working the back and forth, front and back...and side to side.....you are not getting a "classic" stripper slide experience...