Verified Reviewers

Hello'
Im just having a little trouble getting verified on TER I think I need someone who's also a member there to write one for me? If your a veried member on both TER and ECC and are willing to visit and vouch for me I would really appreciate your help.

Im still getting the hang of these sites so hopefully this is ok to ask..

Thanks for reading.

Tina May
Not sure if it's ok to mention or ask about a competitive site, it's probably best to have these convos on a one-to-one basis with regulars, or anyone else you see. Then again, I may be wrong. Just my 1 cent. You are a beauty though, wowsers!
I would but I'm in San Antonio these days
Hello'
Im just having a little trouble getting verified on TER I think I need someone who's also a member there to write one for me? If your a veried member on both TER and ECC and are willing to visit and vouch for me I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks for reading.

Tina May Originally Posted by Tina May
Heck I don't trust TER doesn't that site have the option where providers can buy "fake" reviews?
Heck I don't trust TER doesn't that site have the option where providers can buy "fake" reviews? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You never know - There could be hobbyists on ECCIE writing fake reviews for $20 a pop. No pun intended.
Heck I don't trust TER doesn't that site have the option where providers can buy "fake" reviews? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I have never heard of full buying of fake reviews nor do not know where you saw that, but a quote from the TER website in the FAQ of reviews:

" SENT IN MY REVIEW A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY REVIEW TO BE POSTED?
Once you submit a review it may take anywhere from two to four days before it shows up on the site. This is because we check your information to verify its validity, first. We don’t want to compromise TER’s integrity by posting biased reviews written by the ladies themselves, or by their pissed off ex-boyfriends! Remember, it is the accuracy and honesty of our reviews that lend credence to this site, and make it an indispensable tool for you to use in your quest for satisfying encounters."

With Eccie, as soon as you hit submit, it is posted. Considering a review is virtually the best form of advertising a provider can have, sometimes that is good, sometimes it is bad. A provider can dispute the validity of a review on Eccie in CoEd whereas once a review is submitted and posted on TER, there is nothing that can be done as I think the provider gets to see her own review or at least validate she saw the reviewer for a session, so she had ample opportunity to dispute it in the days between the review being submitted and posted. Many providers somewhat buy their reviews with giving a discount to guy for writing one. But speaking of fake reviews, I have seen reviews by pimps/friends of providers, studio owners/employees, ect. to bait business in the door as well as reviews on providers from guys with obvious agendas against them, but ONLY on Eccie.

You never know - There could be hobbyists on ECCIE writing fake reviews for $20 a pop. No pun intended. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
I can see that happening, but in all likelihood from guys that write 3+ reviews a week or even multiple reviews a day, you have to question the validity of those, and rightfully so.
You never know - There could be hobbyists on ECCIE writing fake reviews for $20 a pop. No pun intended. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Right
Hello'

Thanks for reading.

Tina May Originally Posted by Tina May
Come on guys...go see her and vouch for her on TER! I promise you won't be disappointed, she is beautiful inside and out!

Damned lowballers. No wonder I can't get any takers of free sessions for reviews.

To the OP: Visit Dallas and I bet you'll go back to Houston with a pile of reviews. You are beautiful.

To paraphrase a movie line: If you provide it, they will come.
Plus a quadruple bazillion , two infinity and beyond, multiplied by infinity

What?!?!?!!! I could be making banck??
What?!?!?!!! I could be making banck?? Originally Posted by pyramider
As long as you don't forget to talk about the taint. ijs!
Come on guys...go see her and vouch for her on TER! I promise you won't be disappointed, she is beautiful inside and out!

Originally Posted by BDS
Nice pics BDS! I'm considering becoming a provider myself, perhaps you could do my portfolio!
Tina, I'm trying to think of a reason to go to Houston, see you and then join TER just so I can vouch for you! Beautiful lady.
As long as you don't forget to talk about the taint. ijs! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby

The taint is where the action is ... so there will be plenty of taint talk in the reviews.