Requests

Hi ladies,
What percentage of the time to you receive requests from guys wanting a specific thing when meeting you? Are they simple requests or do they sometimes leave you speechless because they're so out there?!! I usually make an attire request when contacting a provider and that's about it. Since I usually prefer 2 hour sessions, most providers don't mind at all. However, a very small few ignore the request. The hot secretary look is my weakness!!!

Conversely, how common is it for you as a provider to request something from a gentleman you're meeting?(other than being clean)! I've had a couple just recently from providers that made the session even hotter!! Just curious how often it happens. Happy Hobbying!!
Wow I was wondering myself, I guess nobody wants to respond.
Most of the requests I get are clothing based... I'll always let the gent know if I can't comply with the request. Every now and then, I'd say once every 4-6 months, I get a request that is really out in left field.
Most of the requests I get are clothing based... I'll always let the gent know if I can't comply with the request. Every now and then, I'd say once every 4-6 months, I get a request that is really out in left field. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Thanks for the reply Grace! I just noticed the thread got bumped, I thought it died a quick death!!!
If I get any special request they are usually clothing based. Nothing too off the wall.
Soooo... LOL..

The most common request is me coming to the door in a school girl outfit w/ high heals on and with an anal plug already inserted in my behind

Though that is not even close to the craziest thing.. lol.

I tend to get creative and a lot of times it is something sexy that has been seen in movies or similar...

You don't even want to know the craziest.. it can get kind of messy.. just sayin.

What?? I can't be the only one..
I always get requests for fantasy and role play sessions and some fetish play as well. Some of these are deep dark fantasies that they have always wanted to experience but never felt comfortable sharing with others so it's been very exciting playing these scenarios out. Outfits and shoes/boots are always on the menu but I have a plethora of toys and props for friends to pick and choose from. I even ask if they like any kind of particular music as well. I think certain types of music can set the tone as well! 👗👙👠👠🐎
Soooo... LOL..

The most common request is me coming to the door in a school girl outfit w/ high heals on and with an anal plug already inserted in my behind

I tend to get creative and a lot of times it is something sexy that has been seen in movies or similar...

You don't even want to know the craziest.. it can get kind of messy.. just sayin.

What?? I can't be the only one.. Originally Posted by melannie_star
And the anal plug isn't even close to the craziest!!!! You've teased me, now I'm more than intrigued in knowing what the craziest was!! PM me with the details!! Lol!!
I always get requests for fantasy and role play sessions and some fetish play as well. Some of these are deep dark fantasies that they have always wanted to experience but never felt comfortable sharing with others so it's been very exciting playing these scenarios out. Outfits and shoes/boots are always on the menu but I have a plethora of toys and props for friends to pick and choose from. I even ask if they like any kind of particular music as well. I think certain types of music can set the tone as well! 👗👙👠👠🐎 Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
Sweetheart, you sound like you could be the queen of fantasy and role play!!! I mean that in a good way!!! High heels and thigh high boots are my faves!!
Well I feel super vanilla now! LOL
Sure you can make requests of whatever you want, then depending on the provider you ask, so are her rules, opinion of, willingness and ability to grant your request(s). The worse a provider can do is say no, and that is what you want, an honest answer as opposed to the ones who say yes to anything to get you to set, get your money and then say no.
Soooo... LOL..

What?? I can't be the only one.. Originally Posted by melannie_star
Hellooo Melanie! Lol!