Chrome plated trailer hitch

Was in a store and walked past some chrome plated trailer hitches for sell. It made me realize its been way too long since I last saw Cassandra L'More.

Who would you think of? Other than produce, what thing in a store would trigger such a response?
Visa gift cards.
Visa gift cards. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
I am going to get 350 of them worth $1 each. You have orgasms for a year that way.
I am going to get 350 of them worth $1 each. You have orgasms for a year that way. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
You do realize that there is a $4.95 free for each gift card, right?
Your worth it
Your worth it Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I popped wood seeing a bandana the other day. It took me back to a session with CD3.

I so want to meet BSB and build a memory around an everyday object and relive the experience over and over. Soon....!
Every time I hear the Peanuts theme......
Too fucking funny Grace! I hope that is true!
I have not laughed like that in a long while! Kisses to ya!!
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-21-2015, 07:41 AM
Every time I smoke a cigar, I get a little tingly. Promised I wouldn't reveal the provider that causes that feeling. But it is nice.

Also, whenever I see a rope I do get those BSB flashbacks :-)mmmmmm

These days the site of a Listerine breath strip gets me excited as well. ��

Also the Keller Springs exit sign on the North Dallas Tollway. I travel,that way often and I have had so many great memories not far from that exit that just the site of that exit sign gets me a little hard. Just sayin