Guys question

Guy I read some of your reviews and see you guys spend hour 2 hours with these lady's my question is how do you do it? I can last maybe 10min and that's with the little blue pill. What's the secret to last longer? I know there has to be something out there to help a man get his money work when we go see these beautiful lady's on here! Please help and thanks
2 hours is not about a straight f*ckfest, it's about pace. I don't do more in a 2 hour than most do in a 1 hour, in regards to pops. It's about pace and playtime. I have found there is not as much rushing in a 2 hour. More time to talk, cuddle, mutual stimulation before the actual act. Also, a nice relaxing downtime before the next round. It's a personal preference.
2 hours is not about a straight f*ckfest, it's about pace. I don't do more in a 2 hour than most do in a 1 hour, in regards to pops. It's about pace and playtime. I have found there is not as much rushing in a 2 hour. More time to talk, cuddle, mutual stimulation before the actual act. Also, a nice relaxing downtime before the next round. It's a personal preference. Originally Posted by DNiceGuy
+1!

2 hours allows for time to get comfortable with the provider and build a repoire with her. Once that's done, the fun begins!! With me, there are small breaks for drinks, sweets, cuddling, etc. And time for little Zip to get his second or third wind!!!!
Practice
I am usually a one pop guy so here are some of the techniques I use to make the session last, although, I have yet to experience a 2 hr session:

1. Control the pace
2. Switch positions
3. Put some work in on the provider (dato, daty, etc...)
4. If all else fails, beg for mercy, I have done this on more than one occasion. We would both get a kick out of it. This a compliment to the provider that attests to her talent, lol!

My 1 cent.
i started off prefering long sessions, but now i love overnights. It isnt some 12 hour sexfest. It is more of a getting to know flirting , tons of foreplay it dont feeel rushed and i usually get a nice bbbj in the morning.
I wish I could get off in 10min... I have the opposite issue OP.
Thanks guy I guess I'm seeing the wrong lady's. I pay for a hour and be done in 30min or so and it seems like I'm getting pushed out the door! It just seems as if the lady's want u done ASAP once I pop it's like time to go they never seem to want to lay around and play and give me a chance to go again. I don't know maybe it's me. I'll keep trying and keep having fun. Thanks for all the response
I wish I had your problem!!!
I can last 2 hours, but I have to have this song on "repeat" the whole time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIDNbPu7lYY
I love the 2hour sessions. Leaves enough time to do other things. In the sessions with my ATF, she models, and sometimes dances for me. We cuddle, watch funny videos...etc. Then towards the end, we get down to the nitty. I like it this way cause it relaxes me, and builds up steam.
My secret is to spend two hours, fuck for seven minutes.
My secret is to spend two hours, fuck for seven minutes. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Bam! Exactly.
Journey, not the destination
Thanks guy I guess I'm seeing the wrong lady's. I pay for a hour and be done in 30min or so and it seems like I'm getting pushed out the door! It just seems as if the lady's want u done ASAP once I pop it's like time to go they never seem to want to lay around and play and give me a chance to go again. I don't know maybe it's me. I'll keep trying and keep having fun. Thanks for all the response Originally Posted by Justforfun47
That's why I reverted to only doing 30 minute sessions. Not because I'm cheap, but because an hour is a waste for me.