Advertising For Providers?

So I'm just wondering if there are any other sites I should be utilizing for ad placement each week other than P411, and Eccie? Or are those the best for the Dallas area? Just trying to see if any providers use the other sites, Eros, Slixia, etc. and have decent traffic from them.
Thnx
I use date-check. I have gotten a couple appointments out of that, so it's not as lucrative as eccie or p411, but at least it's something! I know that a lot of girls also use TER. With that one, you need a website and I believe you have to pay for VIP access in order to find out if a client has been whitelisted or not.
Just looked at a showcase. Her website is an http://www.adultsearch.com site.
Men are visual creatures. Looking at your profile and reviews, I think it would help tremendously if you put pics in your ads and in your main profile (so that there's a pic of you every time you post something). You look hot and is seems you provide great services, you should do really well. I know I had overlooked you until this thread.
  • M69
  • 04-22-2015, 03:34 PM
So I'm just wondering if there are any other sites I should be utilizing for ad placement each week other than P411, and Eccie? Or are those the best for the Dallas area? Just trying to see if any providers use the other sites, Eros, Slixia, etc. and have decent traffic from them.
Thnx Originally Posted by Mndimorgan
I only use Eccie and P411. But this threAD (meant in a nice way) worked well for you because you are now on my TDL. I agree with Barry, add a profile photo, use photos in your ads and expand the number of photos in your showcase. I would also consider making a video. Some videos have made me go from on the fence on seeing someone to actually setting up an appt.
Thanks for the info, just wanted to be sure I hadn't overlooked other lucrative sites, that might be helpful as well!! I will be adding more photos soon as well!!
I advertise on EROS and that's one of my favorite sites to use. Expensive, but well worth the clientele.
I advertise on EROS and that's one of my favorite sites to use. Expensive, but well worth the clientele. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby

I am glad it works for you but Eros is generally regarded in the same breath as backpage
I am glad it works for you but Eros is generally regarded in the same breath as backpage Originally Posted by txexetoo
Yup, you're right. Heard that there's a couple of fakes and scammers on there. But that's what ECCIE (and most review boards) are here for.

Fortunately though, for us providers that advertise on Backpage and EROS, potential clients usually know about the former sites before they find out about ECCIE.
I use Date-check, ECCIE, P411 and TER. Have had a handful of appointments from TER but over half of my clients are off P411 (roughly 2/3 or 3/4 but it fluctuates) and every now and then I'll see an ECCIE-only client. I've heard that EROS is expensive ($150 per month minimum and up to $500+ monthly) but worth it. Although some ladies have claimed that running their ads on there for months at a time is a waste; however if you try it for 1-2 months I'm sure you'll get a better idea of when and how often to post.

Some ladies who are on here even do backpage too but you definitely have to screen & most guys will probably be relatively new or might not have reputable references so you may have to find a way to screen them that works best for you.

Good luck!
I have used Eros with alot of success and to my knowledge none of the women I've seen through that site were also advertising on BP. And their prices in my experience have always been all inclusive, no up charging unlike BP.
I have recently signed up for TER. I am hoping to pull in some biz from there, so we'll see! Now that I have my own website, I qualify (yay)!
For me, the fact there is no ad board anymore on P411 hasn't affected me as I think the best advertising on there is a thoroughly filled out profile so when a gent saves an advanced search for the type of gal he prefers, the default search results are sorted with who's online and has most recently logged in. This indicates to me they are probably accepting appointments. This tool and ECCIE Provider ads and weekend lineup are all the sources I use.
  • zebra
  • 04-25-2015, 07:58 PM
P411 & ECCIE are the 2 Pinnacle websites for Providers in the 5 state area, Date Check is becoming more and more popular and Eros does work for some. I guess Eros decided to raise their advertising fees cause a few years back it was fairly inexpensive. At one point Eros was one the first websites to generate on Google and other search engines and several ladies have said that their phones rang off the hook. Mndimorgan, you've got the bases covered.