Treatment of Providers

I've NEVER really had an issue with clients being respectful in a session, but recently I had a very scary encounter with a client. I had to kick him out after 20 or 25 mins into the session because he would not stop trying to be overly aggressive. I don't want to feel like someone is trying to rape me especially when that client specifically requests greek. I feel like there were some other mental issues there as well but idk. Obviously there will be a negative review by someone who feels entitled to whatever and left unhappy, but I at that point was scared for my safety. There are two sides to every story and I would never argue about a review or dispute it regardless of it being a yes or no. In this case I feel differently. Just because you pay a provider for whatever doesn't mean you can treat them in a threatening way. Most clients understand this. Another topic that has been brought up about me is my level of YMMVness when it comes to a BBBJ or CBJ. If you come and see me nasty and refuse to clean yourself properly than I won't give you a BBBJ, commonsense but yes I do offer BBBJ and do not solely provide CBJ. I'm very OCD about cleanliness but I'm also a very easy going person. Some things are not worth the risk in an already risky business. Am I in the wrong? You can screen a client all day long and not really know what your getting yourself into until they walk in the door. Like I've said before I've never really had issues until yesterday and most of my clients are awesome. This was just a freak thing...
I'm sorry this happened to you Katrina. Although the majority of gentlemen screened are respectful, there are indeed the few that pass screening, but are just creepy and rough and plain scary! I can think of a few off the top of my head that had me completely shaken up, so I can empathize with you, as I'm sure many ladies can.

I also don't think you should feel you have to explain your menu to anyone - this is YOUR business.

XO,
BG
Obviously I'm somewhat new here to ECCIE and people are going to question menus and what not. I assumed YMMV when it came to BBBJ would be self explanatory. There are creeps everywhere and yeah they will pass a screening process once in awhile. That's inevitable I'm sure.
Just like Forrest Gump's mama used to say....LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES...YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GONNA GET...

Same for the HOBBY...You don't know what's about to cross your threshold...

Be careful
Katrina, without reaching any conclusions about the client, if you were very uneasy with the person, then it makes sense to me to act accordingly. Your safety is paramount. Insofar as the cleanliness issue, that should be a no brainer. I have never had a provider decline my request to use her shower.
Exactly! I do have a shower here and little bottles of soap lol.
Trust your gut (it is very cute btw). And I love those little bottles soap. They're so cute!!!
Yeah I have mints, mouthwash, soap...ect. The point should be very clear.
I usually travel with my TRICK BAG...Has my body wash, towels and other necessary things to have fun with...I wash from head to toe before I walk out the door...

I'm going to make an appointment with you Katrina...I'll be clean but I'll let you INSPECT ME and if you want me to be CLEANER I'll be more than happy to let you wash me....LOL
"Trick bag" lol love it. I trust that you have good hygiene Jimi. You seem like an intelligent and well prepared hobbyist. The "Trick Bag" proves that much.
Glad you are safe babe. Not that he was dangerous, but everyone has a limit and you reached yours.
You are lovely dear.
Sean
"Trick bag" lol love it. I trust that you have good hygiene Jimi. You seem like an intelligent and well prepared hobbyist. The "Trick Bag" proves that much. Originally Posted by katrina09

I'm probably THE CLEANEST TRICK you will ever come across...

I spent too much time being FILTHY in Iraq and Afghanistan having to go without a shower for days at a time.....That mess has me way past OCD
I prefer "Hoe On The Go" bag....
I prefer "Hoe On The Go" bag.... Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

lmfao!
I have one too! In my purse and in my car!
Personally I prefer the woman to dominate me, it's all about fantasy right?