Best GFE

Which provider has the best GFE skills?
Which provider has the best GFE skills? Originally Posted by AustinDave
Dave that's such an extremely subjective question and depends a LOT on the chemistry, your manners and your hygiene. Some guys think that if they showered and brushed their teeth last Saturday, they are good to go on Tuesday.
Very true. I am always well mannered. Good hygiene, I shower, shave and brush my teeth every day. Impossible to know about chemistry till the appointment but I think I am a nice guy.
Me
I have heard good things about you.

Me Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Claire is definitely GREAT GFE!!!

I agree with WY Daddy -- it is often about chemistry. I have met a couple of providers that had okay GFE in reviews, and we hit it off quite well, while some have great GFE reviews and it was only so-so.

So a quick personal answer -- Had great GFE with PeAcH, Pearis (retired?), CameronCox and Claire!
The last provider I saw... every time.
I agree with WY Daddy -- it is often about chemistry. I have met a couple of providers that had okay GFE in reviews, and we hit it off quite well, while some have great GFE reviews and it was only so-so. Originally Posted by Gr8fun
Same here. Will vary from provider to provider and gent to gent. Plus, one person's definition of a complete GFE will more likely be different from another person's.

I think just getting out there and "testing the waters" would be a good way to find who truly offers the best GFE. Hey, why not take Claire up on her offer?
I would tell you but she is already too busy to see me every time I want her.
Every girl is the best gfe
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
&
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

( ^^^^^^^^^^ THIS Includes Claire As Well!!! SHE GIVES ME GREAT GFE, EVERYTIME!!!!! )

Lilly.... lets have dinner soon
Lilly.... lets have dinner soon Originally Posted by Daddys Girl

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Miss Ya!!!!!