BB at a all time high!!!!

8/10 PMs I receive wants bare back like is this what’s going on around here???? Or just no luck on respectful and clean gents???
I know I’m a Newbie but I don’t get that. My SO works for an infectious disease facility, and guys come in EVERY SINGLE DAY with HIV positive test, and most of them have already given it to their SO’s. A little too risky for me.
8/10 PMs I receive wants bare back like is this what’s going on around here???? Or just no luck on respectful and clean gents??? Originally Posted by Thequeen8
Bare back as in what? BBBJ? That is usually expected by many but BBFS is not expected and those services are usually covered.
BBFS but I don’t allow BBBJ either
  • BLM69
  • 11-02-2018, 10:33 AM
8/10 PMs I receive wants bare back like is this what’s going on around here???? Or just no luck on respectful and clean gents??? Originally Posted by Thequeen8
You must be known to do BB activities to get that high of request, 8 of 10 sounds like hundreds of people asking, they're asking for a reason
This thread is not going to end well... I can already feel it.

Tread lightly everyone.
That title is click bait if I ever seen it!
  • dgc92
  • 11-02-2018, 11:52 AM
Safe Providers: Oh my God! We can't do bare ANYTHING! What are you even thinking?! Don't even text me until you're wearing a Hefty bag over your entire body!

Horny Members: But EVERYBODY does it!

Safe Members/White Knights: No, she's right, look at all the diseases you're exposed to! I have statistics right here, because clearly the problem here is nobody told you guys what an STD is!

The Other 90% of Providers: Oh my, here's an opportunity for me to post an ad that's not technically an ad. Lucky day for me!

There. We've covered all possible responses. Now we don't have to spend days doing that. You're welcome.
Just because a guy might enjoy BBFS and has no qualms about inquiring as to whether it's available doesn't mean he's unclean or disrespectful. And a guy can partake only in covered activities and still be a dirty jerk.

I'd suggest looking at how the request is presented and responding accordingly. I'll bet a boilerplate, "I"m sorry, but I don't do that," or something similar will address most of the requests. I'd reserve, "Fuck off, asshole," for those who deserve it.
You know what else is at a high?
Provider pregnancy.
Hmmm must be going on quite a bit huh?
Safe Providers: Oh my God! We can't do bare ANYTHING! What are you even thinking?! Don't even text me until you're wearing a Hefty bag over your entire body!

Horny Members: But EVERYBODY does it!

Safe Members/White Knights: No, she's right, look at all the diseases you're exposed to! I have statistics right here, because clearly the problem here is nobody told you guys what an STD is!

The Other 90% of Providers: Oh my, here's an opportunity for me to post an ad that's not technically an ad. Lucky day for me!

There. We've covered all possible responses. Now we don't have to spend days doing that. You're welcome. Originally Posted by dgc92
You forgot the BBFS conspiracy theorists: STDs aren’t real! They are a tool the government uses to control you!
I’d settle for a girl who likes to kiss.
I’d settle for a girl who likes to kiss. Originally Posted by TinMan
You win Eccie today! The only thing more important is a great set of tits.
Just say no. Some may still want to see you. Be happy to receive all those PMs.
BBFS but I don’t allow BBBJ either Originally Posted by Thequeen8
So that explains the two "No's" and one "-" review on your first page then, probably. No judgment. You do you.