So, I may be showing my ignorance here....

• dgc92
  • 11-08-2018, 01:11 PM
.... But I've done that before, for years at a time, and I've managed to live it down so far.

Street walkers. I think we're all aware picking them up is a high risk proposition. And we're also aware a lot of them look really, really good. So instead of dealing with them and getting a conversation with a nice, friendly police officer 5 seconds after she hops in the car, would it be possible to deal with their "managers" instead? I'm thinking if a customer were to talk to the handler, he could have the girl come to a more discreet location.

Anyone have any thoughts?
Iceberg Slim approves this message ✔
What? Is this dude for real?
Likely to get mugged or killed. read and watch the news. No disrespect
Why take the risk and go through all the trouble? Pussy is just not that serious. It's not that hard to come by. Plus, if you want to talk to "managers" just contact the girls here. Half the time you'll really be talking to their "managers" anyway. Lol.
.... But I've done that before, for years at a time, and I've managed to live it down so far.

Street walkers. I think we're all aware picking them up is a high risk proposition. And we're also aware a lot of them look really, really good. So instead of dealing with them and getting a conversation with a nice, friendly police officer 5 seconds after she hops in the car, would it be possible to deal with their "managers" instead? I'm thinking if a customer were to talk to the handler, he could have the girl come to a more discreet location.

Anyone have any thoughts? Originally Posted by dgc92

Go for it ... what is the worst that could happen?
  • BLM69
  • 11-08-2018, 07:23 PM
Sounds like a great plan, try it and report back to us
Really?
Why would you risk trying to pick up a street walker when there are literally hundreds of great verified ladies here that you know aren't LE? Let me guess....it's all about cheap ass$? To each their own. Try it and report back. We will wait.
at the risk of piling on, I would rather talk with the Cop who comes up to me 5 seconds later, than any "Manager"..
Whenever I read this, I think about the wildebeest migration crossing the river full of hungry crocodiles. Some of the wildebeest get eaten alive, but the vast majority of the herd makes it across the river.
  • dgc92
  • 11-08-2018, 10:03 PM
Well, everybody seems to think I'll get mugged. That's.... probably not gonna happen. Dude's trying to get my money, I agree. But it's easier to do it with a girl than with a gun. Most people go for what's easier. But when I asked for thoughts, I was really asking "Given that I'm probably doing this anyway no matter how bad an idea people think it is, does anyone have advice on how to do it?"
Not worth the trouble.

Never done it but I've heard that guys take a "wait and see" approach. Basically they'll go to an area with SWs and find a couple they like. Instead of trying to get action that day, they'll come back a few times to observe the surroundings (for LE) and to see if the girls stick around. If she's out there enough, a dude might figure she's probably legit.

If you somehow find this diamond in the rough, the odds of her actually providing good service aren't the best...on the flip side, her skills might be decent/good but at half the price (or less) of what you'd find here.

That LE element is real though and may outweigh any benefits of cost savings.
This is like playing Russian roulette with at least 2 rounds in a six shooter. Don’t do it friend, there are way too many excellent ladies here
This is like playing Russian roulette with at least 2 rounds in a six shooter. Don’t do it friend, there are way too many excellent ladies here Originally Posted by Snafu75
+1