How do you define UTR and BBJTC?

These terms are used frequently, and I think that either they are being misused, or some (maybe a lot) or people use them more broadly than others.

To me, someone whose UTR (under the radar) doesn't have a public hobby presence. No ads, no profiles, no reviews. It's not just that she doesn't run ads anywhere; she figuratively doesn't exist as far as the hobby goes. Yet every now and then, there's a review of some girl that says she's UTR. How can she be under the radar if she's been posted about on a whore board?

I also fairly frequently see activities that include "BBBBJTC," only to read in the ROS something like "She finished me with her hand." That's not BBBJTC; that's BBBJ w/HJTC. BBBJTC to me equals CIM. Now, I suppose to be really technical about it, BBBJTC means "to completion," not "through completion." But I've always equated BBBJTC with CIM. I consider the "to completion" to be like "you have until Monday": While that actually means your deadline is midnight Sunday, almost everyone agrees that "until Monday" means "until sometime on Momday." Also, if we could agree that BBBJTC and CIM mean the same thing, it would alleviate having to ask "Where was the finish?" to a guy who mentioned BBBJTC without further elaboration.

Bottom line is that it would be better for everyone if we could all agree that certain terms have certain specific meanings. Thoughts?
you have my support in your quest to bring clarity to the review game
I'd like to add CBJMC (Covered BJ my choice) to that list.
For me BBBJTC is the oral equivalent of pulling out for the money shot or stripper slide/belly shot. But, BBBJCIM is lips wrapped around my cock, tongue fully engaged, and suction applied until the last drop falls or until I'm a quivering mass, whichever cums last. No backing off to giggle and shoot the ceiling, while licking the side or jerk/squeeze.

I like both techniques. But, I like CIM the mostest.
I just found out today "Fort Worth" actually means North Dallas - or at least according to one of today's posters.
I also found out that Dallas is also Ft.Worth from a lady.
I like BBBJNQNS and BBBJNQBS. Any other BBBJ does not really interest me.
I just found out today "Fort Worth" actually means North Dallas - or at least according to one of today's posters. Originally Posted by mtabsw
I noticed that as well. She is hot and I got my hopes up and then i lookedat her bio and website.